Music Help Asap | Golden Skate

Music Help Asap

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I hate my job... on top of that I have to have a senior slide show ready by tomorrow morning... and I am so not prepared!

anywho... think of some great songs that are "clean" for high school graduation for a slide show to be shown at church

if it helps all the graduates are guys this year... I'm thinking "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban... or "Measure of a Man" by Clay Aiken... but none of the guys like either of them :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
well... tonight they all said they don't care... so dad made the decision... Clay makes his debut in our church tomorrow morning! woo hoo! ;)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Toni, I can't think of a finer singer's voice to use as a backdrop to your slide show. Good luck! (Why do you hate your job?) 42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I was hired to water and I am basically moving flowers around because we're overstaffed because they know some of us will quit(come Monday I'll be the first one)... I also have a foot problem that is genetics... and 9 hours on my feet with two half and hour breaks which we rarely get (due to customers grrrrrrrr) my feet hurt so bad that I can barely walk by the end of the day... it takes all I can not to cry by 5:30....

it's good money, but I can't be crippled for the rest of my life...

katweige

Rinkside
A few years back there was a good song by Vitamin C about graduation, I think it was called the "Graduation Song." I don't remember if it was clean or not.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
The song we are singing next Sunday, graduation program, is called Order My Steps. It's too late for a choir to learn it now but I do love it and it sure goes along with graduation.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
we ended up having to use both songs just because we had so many pictures... it was great though... had all the moms crying ;) I love the power I have back in teh booth

mwahahahahaha!