2015 U.S. Nationals practice reports | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 U.S. Nationals practice reports

yyyskate

Record Breaker
read all practice report in this thread, I guess Adam's 3A is consistently landed according to report here. I dont have high hopes for his 4lutz though, wish he can land his 3A beautifully in competition like his practice.
also, figures crossed for Joshua, this maybe his last time to skate his SL.
Gracie's 3Lz-3T is a beauty (a bit too close to the board though). shame she didnot land it in SP, wish her good luck in LP.

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
The word consistent I assume means he is landing them. WE all know some people are consistent at messing them up ie Chan or Lambiel.

A while back on the thread, Jackie Wong was quoted as saying that Adam landed 8 of 8 of his 3A attempts - so yes, landed.

(He seems to have fallen on all 4Lz attempts, though, if I recall correctly... )

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
read all practice report in this thread, I guess Adam's 3A is consistently landed according to report here. I dont have high hopes for his 4lutz though, wish he can land his 3A beautifully in competition like his practice.
also, figures crossed for Joshua, this maybe his last time to skate his SL.
Gracie's 3Lz-3T is a beauty (a bit too close to the board though). shame she didnot land it in SP, wish her good luck in LP.

Gracie got to close to the boards again? She needs to not do that again when it counts.

qwerty

On the Ice
There's a video of Ashley's long program practice on the Skating Lesson's FB page. Mostly marked through, and she fell on the salchow part of the 3L-1/2L-3S combo- ice is slippery! Saturday will be exciting.

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
The men are currently practicing on the secondary rink and I just watched Jason do a clean run-through of his free skate. The jump layout was:

3A-2T (Rippon)
3Z (Tano)
===
3Lo
3A
3F-3T
3Z-1L-3S
2A
2A

And this was just tweeted by Doug Mattis:

Doug Mattis
.@examinerskating Hello, standing ovation from raucous crowd at practice for @jasonbskates #NC2015

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The men are currently practicing on the secondary rink and I just watched Jason do a clean run-through of his free skate. The jump layout was:

3A-2T (Rippon)
3Z (Tano)
===
3Lo
3A
3F-3T
3Z-1L-3S
2A
2A

Doug Mattis
.@examinerskating Hello, standing ovation from raucous crowd at practice for @jasonbskates #NC2015

Wow so he IS doing a 2-6 layout! That should be good! So I guess he moved up a spin or something?

Last edited:

Scovies

Final Flight

3A-2T (Rippon)
3Z (Tano)
===
3Lo
3A
3F-3T
3Z-1L-3S
2A
2A

Doug Mattis

Thanks for the info. Fingers crossed he can do this tomorrow! I'm dying for a clean performance of this program.