"Van Helsing" Movie Review | Golden Skate

"Van Helsing" Movie Review

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Okay you Hugh Jackman fans, this is one movie you've got to see. Go into it prepared for pure fun and some amazing special effects. Some of the scenes are so intense I nearly jumped out of my seat. My hubby is a huge vampire movie buff, so if your appetite (sorry, couldn't help myself...;) ) is for this type of movie genre, have fun with it..........and Hugh is one yummy eye candy to behold............42

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
I thought the guy who played Dracula was really hot....but I have a thing for vampires, guys dressed in long black coats and guys with long hair, and this guys was all three.

I hated the ending, but I loved the movie.

Laura :)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Princess........with Frankenstein's monster floating out to sea in his boat, and Van's trusty friar by his side, is this the perfect making for a sequal or what? 42

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Show, I liked that part of the ending. I don't want to give away more, but I think you know which part I didn't like. Though, on the other hand, it did make the movie much less predictable.

Kinda bummed hot vampire guy won't be in the sequel, though.

Or will he??? :D

Laura :)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Princess.........never count Dracula out (couldn't resist that pun either...:D ) I have a feeling that he'll be back.........42

equestrianguy

On the Ice
I thought the movie was very entertaining! Quite a ride! Loved the special effects.. What? You thought the vampire guy was hot?! I don't think so! lol I will watch Hugh Jackman (Van Helsing) run around in a loin cloth turning into a beast anyday! Umm umm, what a hunk..and those muscles!..lol......Can't wait to see Troy.. Love me some Brad Pitt and Eric Bana!...................Peace