2015 US Nationals Senior Pairs FS Jan 24 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Senior Pairs FS Jan 24

cptnhastings

On the Ice
You can spot a Spartacus program a mile away. One day I want someone to do one in a tux. It'll come out of nowhere and surprise me. :)

I really liked that program. Really liked the entrance into the throw 3S. Nice job. What a shame about the throw 3L. Looked like he delayed to get it on the music and then bloop.

Scovies

Final Flight
Nice to see a much better crowd here than in the SP (it helps that this is on a weekend, too).

Cleo

On the Ice
Thanks for the stream. *&^$ing channel 7 just came back from deflate-gate. (No, the other broadcast channels weren't covering it that long...)

How frustrating! The last two years our stupid NBC affiliate pre-empted the first 1.5 hours of the evening Nationals coverage to show a Trail Blazers game. :mad: But not tonight, thank goodness. :hb:

cptnhastings

On the Ice
That 4Tw was huge by S/K. It looked mostly like they get it based on height rather than some super spinning ability. And they provisionally got a level 3 on that. :love:

Oh my on that last dismount off the last lift.

I liked that better than the short. With the score so far, looks like Denney/Frazier will have to hit it out of the park to get first.

Alba

Record Breaker
Some mistakes but may be good enough for gold. D&F have a chance though.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
S/K had a lot of bobbles, but they stayed on their feet and hit the quad twist. According to Skate Radio, it was called a level 3 with 2.43 GOE, giving them 10.53 (!) points total for the element. Will be interesting to see how D/F stack up!

Cleo

On the Ice
I dunno. I'm not much a an Alexa/Chris fan. There's just something off-putting about her.

Tarah and Danny were fantastic. Also a fan of Maddie and Max, who will stand on the podium with at least the pewter. Wish we could see the program. Grrrr, NBC and IN!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Too bad it wasn't perfect. However, still an admirable performance. And quite frankly, I just prefer this team, regardless of the results. They just have a lot better choreography/polish, in my opinion.

Tesla

Final Flight
D/F were wonderful. I hope that nabs silver. :) I liked them better than S/K but S/K were on fire.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
What happened? A stream told me that I don't have a new Adobe Flash Player (which I just installed).

Hand down on the 3ThLo I believe, they were also a bit slower on their elements I believe

I still like D/F better, this Lion King program is so nostalgic for me, great job to S/K though, that 4Tw was great

lmarie086

Medalist
I really like Denney/Frazier, but I dont think they've won this. A few of the elements looked a bit shaky, but I still love this program.

I'm realizing that I like a lot of the US teams. :)