2015 US Nationals Senior Ladies FS Jan 24 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Senior Ladies FS Jan 24

tulosai

Record Breaker
Sure I do :D Thanks. The same hour in Paris?

I'm actually in Washington DC now but will be moving back to Europe soon- this time to Amsterdam. So then it will be the same I think yes :) I am excited to go back, though I think I'm a grass is greener on the other side person- when I am in the USA I miss Europe and when I am there I miss the USA :p

Scovies

Final Flight
From Jackie Wong's Twitter account:

Practice: Last group of ladies absolutely rocked their practice just now; this is gonna be a great free skate

Report of what everyone did here.

badknees

Medalist
I never understood why they have competitions so late. The top skaters or last skaters end up doing their programs at 11 pm or midnight.

Is it normal for a skater to be able to skate that late?

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I never understood why they have competitions so late. The top skaters or last skaters end up doing their programs at 11 pm or midnight.

Well, considering most of them compete internationally in all variety of time zones, yes.

tulosai

Record Breaker

It's probably not ideal but I guess it's like most people if they were asked to do their job at 11 pm- harder than during the normal time, but doable. Maybe it's slightly worse for a skater than for some other jobs due to the physical nature of the job. All the same, they do seem to manage it, and they also have to deal with time zones and stuff too. I imagine to some degree you 'get used to it'. And of course adreneline helps.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
also usually, you go to rink to train either very early in the morning or very late in the evening:)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
IN just said they are only showing the first group, before NBC comes in.

knghcm

On the Ice
Is this broadcasted on NBC right now? I'm watching an unofficial NBC stream and it's some infomercial of some neck-lifting cream.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Is this broadcasted on NBC right now? I'm watching an unofficial NBC stream and it's some infomercial of some neck-lifting cream.

No NBC coverage until 8pm EST, and even then, it probably won't be live skating coverage immediately.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Go Yang and Cleveland! (my favorites of the people I had no clue existed...) And Gao! (and Shin, if she's in this one).

wagnerfan

Rinkside
Whwre can I find the NBC online streaming (or any other streaming)

PLEASEEEEE ANSWER!!! I am dying to watch the free skate.