2015 US Nationals Senior Free Dance Jan. 24 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Senior Free Dance Jan. 24

auser

Record Breaker
Yeah, this split IN/NBC coverage is even worse than I expected, and I was expecting it to be bad.

Olson/Lorello skating in Ice Dance right now -- NBC showing Nagasu replay.

I had been considering taking Ice Network on their $29 discount offer earlier this week, mostly to watch ice dance. Now I am glad I didn't get around to it. Thank you sabinfire again for your wonderful contributions this week.

LisaM

Medalist
Sorry for being the kettle to your pot.

I would send you a private message to discuss but your inbox is full. Anyway, what I wanted to say is that I'm not pleased with the fact that you are so rude to someone who didn't catch irony in a language that isn't her first. That's all.
I'll enjoy the FD now since it's finally being shown.

tulosai

Record Breaker
They are getting high GOE's on all elements so far.

They deserve them. They really are a beautiful team. Every movement is graceful and fluid but also strong. I really love these two. My only problem actually is that I love all 4 of our top teams and one of them will have to miss worlds. I do think this team has the most potential of all our current teams though.

cptnhastings

On the Ice
Wow. Close to 100. That's awesome.

I really loved the program. Hadn't seen it before, and never heard that soundtrack either.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Kaitlin and Jean-Luc are just so great. Good speed, nice technique... Some work with details and fluency but I'm pretty sure these two are the future champions :)