2015 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs Free Skate, Jan. 24 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs Free Skate, Jan. 24

kresslia

Medalist
Yup another good job from D/R. Meagan had a bit of trouble with one of the SBS jumps but otherwise really good job. Another big score incoming.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Now how would you rank Canada's no. 2 and 3 or no. 4 for that matter against the Americans - can they compete with the quad twist???

tulosai

Record Breaker
Now how would you rank Canada's no. 2 and 3 or no. 4 for that matter against the Americans - can they compete with the quad twist???

I think if Luba/Dylan skate clean they can beat a clean S/K. S/K are rarely clean themselves though. Their PCS should be higher and other than the quad twist S/K have average tech content. Not sure at all about S/B and how they'd be ranked as seniors. MTM2 I think could not beat a clean S/K or probably a clean D/F either.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Idk about the free skate, but I think Luba/Dylan can beat S/K on the sp at the very least. They actually have pretty similar elements and their skating skills, interpretation, lines and choreography are way above S/K. At the same time, Luba/Dyland is a new pair and skating in an earlier group might hurt their PCS a little bit.