Record Breaker
First four jumps all positive GOE.
3Lo<
CCSp4, FSSp3, StSq2, ChSq1, CCoSp3p3

Patrick Rupp ...56.29+122.13=178.42

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
He had to go to the medical area after the SP... he was probably injured.

I hope it's not something too debilitating. Hopefully it's not & if so, good for him and his team for not pushing it.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
About Nathan:

Jackie Wong ‏@examinerskating 2m2 minutes ago
@ohh_n He ended practice about halfway through earlier. I'm see if there's anything official.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Left off the +1Lo+2S from the opening 3T, but tacked it onto the second 3T!
Double the 3Lz in his combo, also got a ! on it.
Singled the 2A?
Fell during the ChSq I believe.
CSSp3, StSq3, CCoSp3p4, ChSq1, FCSp1.

Patrick Rupp ................56.29+122.13=178.42
Sebastien Payannet ...42.26+99.14=141.40

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
About Nathan:

Jackie Wong ‏@examinerskating 2m2 minutes ago
@ohh_n He ended practice about halfway through earlier. I'm see if there's anything official.

Pls keep us posted.

FWIW, what IN reported on Chen after the SP:
Nathan Chen had hoped to put out a quad in his senior debut but instead had to reconstruct his short program. Chen has been plagued with a sore left heel since last Wednesday. He said he took some painkillers Friday afternoon but apparently took too many and spent the day vomiting.
Even so, the 15-year-old two-time novice and junior national champion managed to land a triple flip-triple toe, triple Lutz and double Axel to place eighth.
"I'm obviously very disappointed that I wasn't able to do all the elements I planned," Chen said. "So considering everything, I'm OK with the results.

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2015/01/24/107328466/brown-vaults-into-first-with-personal-best-short (Jan 24)​

Last edited:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Darn it, I so wish I could watch this... I'm hearing Scheherazade in the background of the radio--what a beautiful piece of music (pfft, who cares if it's overused :p)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Shotaro wiped out on 3a, rallied with next jump. Popped next jump. I do like his choreo better than Sebastians

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Darn it, I so wish I could watch this... I'm hearing Scheherazade in the background of the radio--what a beautiful piece of music (pfft, who cares if it's overused :p)

Personally, I never get tired of it :biggrin: Now, Carmen, POTO, & R&J on the other hand..