The Costume Thread | Page 2 | Golden Skate

The Costume Thread

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
Maia´s dress in the FD :thumbsup:

Agree! One of the prettiest ever, IMO; same for Sam C. :clap: Also loved LP dresses for Gracie & Ashley.

OTOH, Polina's LP costume...oh, dear. I hope she leaves those little girl ruffles far behind. Soon.

jwren

Rinkside
And it's time for Josh to retire the asymmetrical flowy blouse. It doesn't look flattering on him. And that's saying something from me; I think everything's flattering on Josh...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And it's time for Josh to retire the asymmetrical flowy blouse. It doesn't look flattering on him. And that's saying something from me; I think everything's flattering on Josh...

Noooo, the grey ghost shirt worked perfectly for the program. It was simple and makes you think of a ghost or a memory. No costume gimmicks here to make you get into the music.

I actually thought Max's LP costume was one of the best ones - and NOT just because you could see, ahem, well, everything...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Noooo, the grey ghost shirt worked perfectly for the program. It was simple and makes you think of a ghost or a memory. No costume gimmicks here to make you get into the music.

I actually thought Max's LP costume was one of the best ones - and NOT just because you could see, ahem, well, everything...

Well you never would have to worry about him bleeding to death in it, so that's something...

Short sleeve shirts just kill the line of the body. So do color blocked costumes like Jason's.

Really these skaters should watch a few episodes of Project Runway (especially the Bravo years eps). You can a lot about clothing from it.

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Agree! One of the prettiest ever, IMO; same for Sam C. :clap: Also loved LP dresses for Gracie & Ashley.

OTOH, Polina's LP costume...oh, dear. I hope she leaves those little girl ruffles far behind. Soon.

If the ruffles along the neckline were removed from Polina's costume, that alone would have been a vast improvement! I also liked seeing Samantha's and Gracie's costumes up close in the fluff piece!