2015 Europeans Pairs Short Program Jan 30 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Pairs Short Program Jan 30

euroskate

Final Flight
Minerva Looks really nervouse. she would not have guess to end up at europeans this year in the sommer, when pröls blommart and wendes still existet

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
She's tall for pairs, it's a rough situation. She basically sat around in the USA for over a year waiting to see if she could find a partner but it was a no go.

According to her ISU bio, she's 160 cm, that's a normal height. And she's got beautiful lines, good technique, is flexible and actually shows the music. He's not :( He's really a good lifter, but much weaker jumper and very clumsy skater who doesn't control his own body. I know, it's difficult when you're so tall and slim.

tulosai

Record Breaker
According to her ISU bio, she's 160 cm, that's a normal height. And she's got beautiful lines, good technique, is flexible and actually shows the music. He's not :( He's really a good lifter, but much weaker jumper and very clumsy skater who doesn't control his own body. I know, it's difficult when you're so tall and slim.

I thought she was taller (and that is still the taller end for pairs I'd argue), but all the same, once Coughlin dumped her she had a very hard time finding a new partner for whatever reason. She sat around Canton, practicing on her own, for over a year and looking for a partner. She actually started to dabble in ice dancing if I remember correctly but wanted to do pairs. So I am happy she did at least find a partner at all.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
She sat around Canton, practicing on her own, for over a year and looking for a partner. She actually started to dabble in ice dancing if I remember correctly but wanted to do pairs. So I am happy she did at least find a partner at all.

Me too! :biggrin:

euroskate

Final Flight
not a good Music choice for them, they are missing all the hightligts. score for Interpretation should be low. Overall not bad debut

Alchamei

Record Breaker
The music was good, but they didn't exactly skated to it. It was slow and unimpressive.

tulosai

Record Breaker
oh my... this step sequence is... atrocious :no:

I couldn't even keep watching.

My least favorite so far I think, a snooze fest. Even the disaster flamenco team was more memorable.

Hopefully they'll develop over the coming years.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Not a bad performance of H/S. Well, not as energetic music would be better and they have to focus on sbs elements.