2015 Europeans Ladies Short Program Jan 29 | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Ladies Short Program Jan 29

Eevun

Final Flight
There's a competition for qualifying for SP, right? Not as 15 years ago, but still. (remember the older days when Kristoffer didn't even made it to the SP xD) Why don't let 24 qualify to the SP and let all of them skate the FS too?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
TV4 are currently showing Ilinykh / Zhiganshin's SD

So, something for the MILLIONS of Carmen fans we have on this forum!

:slink: (Running away before I get lynched...)

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
There's a competition for qualifying for SP, right? Not as 15 years ago, but still. (remember the older days when Kristoffer didn't even made it to the SP xD) Why don't let 24 qualify to the SP and let all of them skate the FS too?

I actually don't mind how this is done. At least it's transparent.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker

CaroLiza_fan

Bye CaroLiza_fan, it was nice knowing you :drama:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker

No, there is no qualifying competiton for SP. Every skater who has the min TES can skate at Euro's. Qualifications were deleted in 2012 if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

Florentina

On the Ice
I assume the first three skaters in the group coming up will have trouble qualifying. Schott and Frank scoring above 51+ is also not really a sure thing.

matcha

Medalist

CaroLiza_fan

It's nice to see that Ruslan is trying to match Elena in terms of emoting now, he's so much more present than before, less overshadowed by Elena's magnetic presence and flair.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker

There are far more than 24 countries in Europe. I guess ISU wants to give a chance to all of them. Otherwise it would be half-Euros.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I wonder if B.ESP2 will show Ilinykh / Zhiganshin's SD during the highlights here in a bit... I'm guessing not, since they weren't included on the live broadcast yesterday? Would be a shame though, since they are sitting in second place.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Just came. I've seen Brunner and Maxwell from repeating. Looking foward to more things! :biggrin:

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
The idea was to get rid of the qualifying round:
if it's "possible", everyone gets to do the SP, and the best 24 qualify for the FS.
But yeah, the term "possible" has been stretched in the recent years. There are 38 ladies here, so 14 won't qualify for the FS.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Bye CaroLiza_fan, it was nice knowing you :drama:

Nah, I didn't run too far. Just as far as the Russian stream in the other window! :laugh:

Fortunately, they stayed with the warm-up. And they also showed some nice backstage shots! ;)

CaroLiza_fan