2015 Europeans Ladies Short Program Jan 29 | Page 61 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Ladies Short Program Jan 29

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Imo, Serafima and Evgenia overdoing the 'tano doesn't stop me from enjoying Liza's, since she doesn't overuse it and makes it work as a highlight.

(Btw, I'm pretty happy we can sit here discussing interpretation, choreography, and even 'tano, instead of the "this guy popped one jump and that guy stepped out of two" from the men's thread. :hopelessness:)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:love: I really liked Anna's SP here. It was very lovely. May she get the spins sorted and deliver her best ever performance of it at Worlds!:cheer:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
(posting in correct thread this time... ) ;)

I was looking at my YouTube video analytics page and trying to figure out why my low-quality version of Angelina Kučvaļska's FS was getting slammed with thousands of views almost overnight. I was able to trace it back to finding the video embedded on a Latvian news website, delfi.lv!

http://www.delfi.lv/sports/news/win...eptito-vietu-eiropas-cempionata.d?id=45525020

Congratulations for your video having featured on an overseas news website! :cheer2: Like your streaming of US nationals garnered international viewers, people all over the world are quite relying on you!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Heh, thanks. And I still managed to post in the wrong thread. I meant to post in Ladies FS. Originally, I had posted accidentally in the Pairs. I guess the Ladies SP is close enough... :drama: