Adelina Sotnikova to compete on Russian "Dancing With the Stars" | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Adelina Sotnikova to compete on Russian "Dancing With the Stars"

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Xenia Alferova wrote on Instagram that the finalists will show TWO dances!!!

Yay, two more dances of Adelina to enjoy :dance:

Mony

On the Ice
It was a great performance. Really sweet and it's nice that she overcame her shyness and lived in the moment. I agree with others, it will be nice if she can use what she learnt into her programs. It makes me even more excited to see her programs for next season when she does them.

I love that it is 2 dances. maybe one of them will be the paso.

Edit: I guessed right, they are doing the Paso Doble and a Russian dance called Yablochko

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
First ones up and it was the Russian Sailor Dance. Technically it was good but :think: It seemed so flat to me. Definitely not my favorite.

The judges marks:

10, 10, 10, 10, 10 Perfect 50 Congrats guys :cheer2:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So the 1st part (or all) is dedicated to the Great Victory in WW2. But I find most of the dances so far flat.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow and like after 9 weeks they allow Alla Sigalova to speak :D She was giving some major witch face after that dance :rofl: that can rival Babs.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pegova Paso Doble directly after Sot/Sav was quite unfortunate. Very un-paso like and dancing in military clothes in the 1940s......:think:

Scores for the second portion:
Sotnikova 50 Paso
Pegova 50 Paso
Alferova 50 Tango
Ditkovskite 50 Quickstep
Ivanova 50 Tango

Total judges scores
Sotnikova 100
Alferova 100
Ivanova 100
Pegova 99
Ditkovskite 99

Now the wait for videos.................................................

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adelina finishes 2nd overall. Wins both dances today, wins the Fans Choice Trophy for the most votes over the weeks, finishes second. Now I know my math skills aren't the best but :rofl:

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well at least people won't be talking about the CSKA lobby today :laugh:

Indeed :laugh2: at least she leaves with a baby ball!!!

I knew this was going to happen, Adelina wins Fans Choice Award (battle) but loses the war :laugh2:

Last edited:

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Congratulations, Adelina! And I'm looking forward to her in the new season, now that she's apparently bent on returning to skating. :)

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Adelina finishes 2nd overall. Wins both dances today, wins the Fans Choice Trophy for the most votes over the weeks, finishes second. Now I know my math skills aren't the best but :rofl:
That means, that she has the largest fanbase, but the majority of the viewers who voted for other dancers didn't switch to vote for her after their favourite got eliminated. That happens quite often in those kind of shows.
2nd is a great result! And now I want to great programs next season! :popcorn:

witcher

Match Penalty
It's almost scary to imagine this dancing experience transforming somehow into her PCS' boost next season. :shocked:
This girl can dance. :thumbsup: