2015 Europeans Gala | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Gala

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Eurosport2 will be covering the gala live for 2 hours, 9am to 11am EST on Sunday. I imagine other sources will probably be airing the gala as well.

Just wanted to make sure folks were aware of this before it gets later tonight and people might miss it.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:laugh:

It should sound like you, since I copied and pasted it from your note reminding me that we needed a thread soon.
:laugh2:

I tend to keep it brief, because I am usually typing with one finger on a tablet, and swearing at autocorrect, too.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 5 minutes with the Gala.

I'm going to do like yesterday and watch the official TV4 streaming link with Hola. (And have the Sportbox link open in another window as backup for whenever ads come on!)

For those that won't be watching this way, day.to has 2 links for the skating.

Here are the links:

Spanish livestream (currently showing handball)

livestream 2 (currently a placeholder)

Provided that the Luge does not over-run, Eurosport will be showing the Gala IN IT'S ENIRITY!!!! :cheer:

Here are some links:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 2 livestream

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

nox1

On the Ice
Until I remembered (and saw) they were a synchro team, I thought Team SUPRISE would be some cool performance that's a surprise that the competitors have been working on... :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hurray for Eurosport!!! Thanks sorenkay for digging up the list:thumbsup:

It has started!!!!

I was dithering over whether to watch the Gala or the Men's ski jumping, since they both start at the same time. But, given that it is snowing in Willingen, and hence there are likely to be delays, I think I'll watch it and tape the Gala.

Hope you enjoy it

CaroLiza_fan

Lota

Record Breaker
It has started!!!!

I was dithering over whether to watch the Gala or the Men's ski jumping, since they both start at the same time. But, given that it is snowing in Willingen, and hence there are likely to be delays, I think I'll watch it and tape the Gala.

Hope you enjoy it

CaroLiza_fan

I have the very same dilemma :laugh: