Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Jenny Kirk

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Ravyn Rant said:
Welcome, Ice Angel! My favorite isn't on the list, but then he won his gold medal long before you were born.
If you ever find any old tapes of Robin Cousins - eligible or pro - you're in for a treat.
Rave

ITA... he won gold before I was born... but I have some of his performances on tape... what an entertainer!

I voted for Scott... he's the one who got me into the sport! :)

FrozenHeart

Rinkside
My choice is Brian Joubert, because my real fav didn´t make it to the list. Johnny Weir would have been my second choice. Both were fun to watch live at Worlds this year!

LilyBerg

Rinkside
On the list you've made my choice is on Michelle, but it was Alexei who got me hooked on skating.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
iluvtodd said:
While I really like a number of the skaters on this list, my vote goes to Todd. No one has moved me emotionally as much as he has, performance after performance. :love:

ITA with you. I have many favorites, spanning decades but something about Todd has made me a longtime fan of his. I think some of it has to do with the ups & downs of his career but always the hard working gentleman. He's not on the poll so I voted for Johnny Weir.
Who hooked me on figure skating? Longtime ago...Peggy Fleming & Tim Wood.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
merrywidow, I :love: your personal pic! I'm guessing that it must be from "Improv-Ice," (Dec. 2000) when Todd finished on all fours after skating to "Who Let the Dogs Out?" :laugh: :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
*just a mod's note to let iluvtodd know I deleted their double post!*

ice_magick

Rinkside
No Carolina Kostner to be found
No Stephane Lambiel to be found.
No Naomi Nari Nam, Viktoria Pavuk, Todd Eldredge, Shen/Zhao or Ye Bin Mok to be found. Oh, well. No vote from me.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
As my very biggest favourites (Ilia Kulik, Stephane Lambiel, Shizuku Arakawa, etc.) were not mentioned, I chose Johnny Weir (a favourite too). It was close between him and Sasha C.

Labogh

Rinkside
Sasha Cohen is my favorite. Her skating is perfection, every move is perfection, she is so small and slender she makes a perfect siluette for figure skating.

Kyla

Rinkside
I voted for Sasha Cohen, for no particular reason. I also love Michelle and Jenny.