2015 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The pairs short program will take place 14:30 to 16:30 on February 14 in Seoul, Korea, Seoul time

Live Ice Network Coverage at Feb.14, 2015 12:30am Pairs Free Skate Eastern Time

Live Results here

Skate order

1. Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER USA
FS Lion King (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Renee Roca

2. Narumi TAKAHASHI / Ryuichi KIHARA JPN
FS That's Entertainment, Love is Here to Stay, I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise; choreo by Marina Zueva

3. Tarah KAYNE / Daniel O SHEA USA
FS Spartacus by Aram Khatchaturian; choreo by Jim Peterson

Warm-up group 2

4. Alexa SCIMECA / Chris KNIERIM USA
FS An American in Paris by George Gershwin; choreo by Julie Marcotte

5. Lubov ILIUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH CAN
FS From Russia with Love (soundtrack); choreo by David Wilson

6. Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Michael MARINARO CAN
FS Chess (musical) by Benny Andersson, Bjorn Ulvaeus; choreo by Mark Pillay

Warm-up group 3
7. Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN CHN
FS Francesca da Rimini, Fantasy for Orchestra Op. 32 by P. Tchaikovksi; choreo by David Wilson

8 Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD CAN
FS Neutron Star Collision by Muse, I Belong to You (from "Samson and Delilah") performed by Muse, Uprising by Muse; choreo by Julie Marcotte

9 Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG CHN
FS Allegretto from Piano Trio by Dmitri Shostakovich; choreo by Lori Nichol

10. Qing PANG / Jian TONG CHN
FS I Dreamed a Dream (from "Les Miserables") by Claude-Michel Schoenberg; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne and David Wilson

Last edited by a moderator:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Copying the starting order and time schedule here in case the ISU results page goes down again:

TIME SCHEDULE
PAIRS FREE SKATING
Saturday, 14 February, 2015

14:30:00 - 14:37:00 Warm-up Group 1
14:37:30 - 14:45:50 1 Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER USA
14:45:50 - 14:54:10 2 Narumi TAKAHASHI / Ryuichi KIHARA JPN
14:54:10 - 15:02:30 3 Tarah KAYNE / Daniel O SHEA USA​

15:02:30 - 15:09:30 Warm-up Group 2
15:10:00 - 15:18:20 4 Alexa SCIMECA / Chris KNIERIM USA
15:18:20 - 15:26:40 5 Lubov ILIUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH CAN
15:26:40 - 15:35:00 6 Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Michael MARINARO CAN​

15:35:00 - 15:50:00 Ice Resurfacing

15:50:00 - 15:57:00 Warm-up Group 3
15:57:30 - 16:05:50 7 Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN CHN
16:05:50 - 16:14:10 8 Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD CAN
16:14:10 - 16:22:30 9 Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG CHN
16:22:30 - 16:30:50 10 Qing PANG / Jian TONG CHN​

Resurfacing: 00:15:00 Warm-up: 00:06:00 Duration of Skating: 00:04:30 Judging First: 00:03:20 Judging Last: 00:03:20 Introduction: 00:01:00

Printed: 12.02.2015 16:19:09

pandatours

On the Ice
Does anyone think there will be any significant ranking changes from the FS? I could see the Chinese pairs swapping places- Sui/Han have really improved over the season IMO whereas I think Peng has lost a bit of confidence from last season (I think she's grown taller and has been struggling with that). Pang/Tong are lovely but I think they would only medal if Zhang/Peng completely implode.

I/M and MTM2 are close, but the judges have really been favoring I/M over MTM2 and I don't expect that to really change. I think the quad twist will put Alexa and Chris over Luba and Dylan, which I'm fine with because this is I/M's first huge international competition and I'm hoping for a Top 10 finish at Worlds.

D/R's FS is really dynamic this year, and they've grown on me more than Sale/Pelletier ever did. It would be shocking if they didn't win by a huge margin. I do hope Denney/Frazier's Lion King is enough to put them past Tarah and Dan. I love that Lion King program and I like Haven so much more than Caydee so I want to see her succeed!

s_parks

Record Breaker
Does anyone think there will be any significant ranking changes from the FS? I could see the Chinese pairs swapping places- Sui/Han have really improved over the season IMO whereas I think Peng has lost a bit of confidence from last season (I think she's grown taller and has been struggling with that). Pang/Tong are lovely but I think they would only medal if Zhang/Peng completely implode.

I/M and MTM2 are close, but the judges have really been favoring I/M over MTM2 and I don't expect that to really change. I think the quad twist will put Alexa and Chris over Luba and Dylan, which I'm fine with because this is I/M's first huge international competition and I'm hoping for a Top 10 finish at Worlds.

D/R's FS is really dynamic this year, and they've grown on me more than Sale/Pelletier ever did. It would be shocking if they didn't win by a huge margin. I do hope Denney/Frazier's Lion King is enough to put them past Tarah and Dan. I love that Lion King program and I like Haven so much more than Caydee so I want to see her succeed!

I do think the Chinese could swap positions. Peng rarely(if ever) hits the sbs jumps in both the short and the long, even less than Sui. Also, S/H have harder tech content(on both sbs jumps and throws), so if they're at least relatively clean and P/Z make a mistake, their pcs advantage may or may not hold them up(imo, S/H should have been ahead in the sp). As for P/Z winding up behind P/T, I'm don't see it happening as they've simply competed more this season, but we saw them wind up behind D/F at SA, so it could happen if P/T skate well.
I agree about I/M and MT/M 2; The score gap isn't big but I/M still have more momentum. S/K will almost definitely be ahead of I/M- not only because of the 4Tw, but because the newer couples simply need to gel more.
I hope D/F nail their fs as well- I love it too, especially the timing of the second throw right on the beat!

ChristineChew

Rinkside
I do think the Chinese could swap positions. Peng rarely(if ever) hits the sbs jumps in both the short and the long, even less than Sui. Also, S/H have harder tech content(on both sbs jumps and throws), so if they're at least relatively clean and P/Z make a mistake, their pcs advantage may or may not hold them up(imo, S/H should have been ahead in the sp). As for P/Z winding up behind P/T, I'm don't see it happening as they've simply competed more this season, but we saw them wind up behind D/F at SA, so it could happen if P/T skate well.
I agree about I/M and MT/M 2; The score gap isn't big but I/M still have more momentum. S/K will almost definitely be ahead of I/M- not only because of the 4Tw, but because the newer couples simply need to gel more.
I hope D/F nail their fs as well- I love it too, especially the timing of the second throw right on the beat!

I think Chinese pair will definitely swap their positions like P/T->S/H/->P/Z
P/T will get at least 4 to 6 points higher PCS than S/H and P/Z, (from 68+ to 70+), which makes the lose points in SP nothing at all.
Sui is still struggling with her landings after she arrived at Korea and FS requires much more.
Peng keeps having problems with both her 3T-2T and 2A.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I love P/T's new LP which will surely score high PCS. I hope they have a clean skate, which will likely put them ahead of the other Chinese. D/R are hard to catch up with their consistency and their large lead from the SP.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I love P/T's new LP which will surely score high PCS. I hope they have a clean skate, which will likely put them ahead of the other Chinese. D/R are hard to catch up with their consistency and their large lead from the SP.
P/T's new programs are so lovely. I hope they will do well.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, at least it is a bit more respectable a time to be up today (05:15am!)

streams??

Just a wee reminder that the Pairs Free is due to start in about 15 minutes.

This website has gathered up all the known streaming links and put them handily on one page:

http://www.ifigureskating.com/isu-four-continents-figure-skating-championships-2015-online-stream/

Of these, here are the links we were have been using the past few days:

Kazakh Stream
Chinese Stream (TianTian)
Chinese Stream (Azhibo)

On Thursday, the streams we were using started off brilliant, but deteriorated as the day went on. So, I am going to do the same as the past few days. Start with the Kazakhs, and then move to the Chinese if needed. (Although, the Kazakh stream behaved itself very well yesterday, so I didn't need to move).

And if anybody knows any better streams, PLEASE let us know.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Day #3 of this is beginning to take it's toll on me. Expect more typos. And I'm running out of essentials. Butter is not a good substitute for coffee creamer.

At least the ladies free is at a relatively godly hour for me tomorrow.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Any Eurosport streams?

Unfortunately, Eurosport are not showing ANY of Four Continents LIVE.

Instead they will be showing highlights of today's competitions tonight at 17:15 - 19:15 GMT on Eurosport 2.

Funnily enough, Eurosport 2 will be showing highlights of yesterday's skating in a few minutes, from 05:30 - 07:30 GMT

Here are some links:

Eurosport 2 International stream
British Eurosport 2 stream

The LIVE coverage has just started on KazSport (see this post for link)

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: