2015 Four Continents Men's Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time | Page 53 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Men's Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I don't see rejection or rudeness, just a kid who doesn't quite know what Hanyu wants from him and what to do. He tentatively reciprocated with both hands, unfamiliar with the custom of hand shaking.

Yeah, that was my read on it too. Actually, I thought it was cute because Hanyu is being so friendly and happy! :)

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker

How could anyone see anything bad in this, really? Shoma smiles at Yuzuru and obviously just has no idea what to do... I thought it was very endearing. The dynamics between him and Yuzu really haven't changed at all :laugh: maybe he'll come out of his shell a little, but it's fine to have different personalitys around. He's perfectly fine with his shy nature. I'm very impressed though with what a performer such a shy boy can be!

Also, plus points for the way he slides into the picture at the beginning :biggrin:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
How could anyone see anything bad in this, really? Shoma smiles at Yuzuru and obviously just has no idea what to do... I thought it was very endearing. The dynamics between him and Yuzu really haven't changed at all :laugh: maybe he'll come out of his shell a little, but it's fine to have different personalitys around. He's perfectly fine with his shy nature. I'm very impressed though with what a performer such a shy boy can be!

Also, plus points for the way he slides into the picture at the beginning :biggrin:

Indeed.