2015 Four Continents Ladies SP Feb 13 Seoul Time | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Ladies SP Feb 13 Seoul Time

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Cannot stay up for ladies, but I have my fingers crossed for Gracie. I just want talented skater get their deserved place.

randomfan

Record Breaker
It's good that Gracie will skate before Satoko. If she has to skate after some good performance she might not do very well. And Sam might not get very high TES. So overall Gracie might not feel the pressure. She has good draw IMO. I wonder why So Youn will not skate in the last group? But I don't want to see her skate first and get nervous so maybe the last draw of group 3 is alright for her.
Zijun has a bad draw though... to skate so late.

So Youn skated last in her group at Worlds too, right? If she did, then I'm hoping she can skate cleanly here.

I really hope Zijun does well. To be skating not only last in the competition but also last in front of her role model's country...her performance would be the last thing they could think about. Go Zijun!

I love Gracie's SP and it really works if she skates it clean like Olympics and NHK. I'm cheering for Samantha but I'm personally cheering for Gracie a bit more.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone else watching the Japan vs China women's hockey highlights? The kid with the juice box and popcorn....:love:

I hope this feed goes back to FS soon though.

Meoima

Match Penalty
So Youn skated last in her group at Worlds too, right? If she did, then I'm hoping she can skate cleanly here.
I really hope Zijun does well. To be skating not only last in the competition but also last in front of her role model's country...her performance would be the last thing they could think about. Go Zijun!
I love Gracie's SP and it really works if she skates it clean like Olympics and NHK. I'm cheering for Samantha but I'm personally cheering for Gracie a bit more.
I hope the good draw helps So Youn to hit her beautiful jumps. :yay:
I like Sam, but to be fair Gracie has much higher of getting good TES than Sam.
I wonder about Zijun's nerves, can she hold it together? I hope so.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker

I like her SP much better this year. I feel like Gracie's the type of skater that benefits from reusing programs. She doesn't have great musicality, so she needs that extra time to really understand the nuances of the music and choreography (e.g. SMILING DURING HER LP :bang:). If the judges don't want to see the same program year after year, they need to stop throwing high scores at warhorses :p

kimi492

Final Flight
I took a long nap so now I'm ready for the women's short! Got my snack, lets do this.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the Ladies Short is due to start in about 5 minutes.

This website has gathered up all the known streaming links and put them handily on one page:

http://www.ifigureskating.com/isu-four-continents-figure-skating-championships-2015-online-stream/

Of these, here are the links we were using yesterday:

Kazakh Stream
Chinese Stream (TianTian)
Chinese Stream (Azhibo)

The streams we were using yesterday started off brilliant, but deteriorated as the day went on. So, I am going to do the same as yesterday. Start with the Kazakhs, and then move to the Chinese if needed.

And if anybody knows any better streams, PLEASE let us know.

Anyone else watching the Japan vs China women's hockey highlights? The kid with the juice box and popcorn....:love:

I hope this feed goes back to FS soon though.

I wouldn't bet on it. The Chinese didn't show the Free Dance this morning (well, they didn't show the first 2 couples, and they didn't show the podium. I don't know about in between). But, there were no problems with the Kazakh stream.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Ack! I just realized it's Friday the 13th! I hope we get no bad juju for the ladies or our streams. Let me get run over by a bicyclist instead :hopelessness:

Speaking of streams, don't we have 5 minutes till start time? Why isn't IN showing anything? Did I get the time right? Am I talking to myself? Is this real life? I'm so confused...

Nevermind! Hello, lovely people!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Stuck in supermarket queue, so will miss Kailani! Good luck Kailani!!!!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm watching the Kazakh stream from earlier ID. Do I need to switch? Lots of motorbikes with spikes on their wheels :love:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I know I already posted this in the analysis of my predictions, but I want to post it here too. And I will do it now in case I have to fight with streams when the time comes!

Can I just take this opportunity to say that it is so good to see Melissa Bulanhagui back. I hope she does very well, just to prove a point to her Federation! I still say they should never have banned her! (if you don’t know what I am referring to, see this thread).

All the best Melissa!!! :cheer:

Local skater opening the competition. Oh, the pressure! :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: