triple twist level 3
lutz with no edge call!
throw 3Lp in the Sp

great tech for them :)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't wait for tomorrow though by the time the final results come in, I possibly won't be on my laptop due to that I'll have to put it away and turn off the hotspot due to that me and my team are traveling two hours away to cheer at a conference game for my college's women's basketball team.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
yu/jin: was great, some of the elements werent the best but i love them and she is so gorgeous :love:
seguin/bilodeadu: there is something so endearing about them, their connection with eachother, you can see they care about eachother , and he looks so genuine especially when he smiles, he makes me happy , he kinda looks like maxim kovtun, they could be twins, max is evil twin and charlie is the good one :rofl:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It is! Especially for a new pair!

triple twist level 3
lutz with no edge call!
throw 3Lp in the Sp

great tech for them :)

US Teams as a whole did much better this year than last, even with mistakes from Fields/Stevens.

Worth noting that Brian Johnson competed at Junior Worlds last year with his former partner, Aya Takai. The team placed 11th.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
yu/jin: was great, some of the elements werent the best but i love them and she is so gorgeous :love:
seguin/bilodeadu: there is something so endearing about them, their connection with eachother, you can see they care about eachother , and he looks so genuine especially when he smiles, he makes me happy , he kinda looks like maxim kovtun, they could be twins, max is evil twin and charlie is the good one :rofl:

You just made me crack up!

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would have thought the Italians would withdraw (her nose!). Surprised the Ukrainians did.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I didn't realize that China that has brought a lot of stars in pairs only sent ONE pair team to this competition; how odd it is. :shocked: Yu/Jin won the title last year, so that doesn't mean that China only has one spot for the Junior Worlds. USA has sent 2 pairs, Canada and Russia, 3 pairs and the rest only has 1 pair team. The stage is a great opportunity for talented juniors to expose their presence to international judges and to get more experiences in front of audience. I feel like I have to check on this season's Chinese national results.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I didn't realize that China that has brought a lot of stars in pairs only sent ONE pair team to this competition; how odd it is. :shocked: Yu/Jin won the title last year, so that doesn't mean that China only has one spot for the Junior Worlds. USA has sent 2 pairs, Canada and Russia, 3 pairs and the rest only has 1 pair team. The stage is a great opportunity for talented juniors to expose their presence to international judges and to get more experiences in front of audience. I feel like I have to check on this season's Chinese national results.
Yes, it surprised me quite a lot, too :think: didn't they have at least another junior pair?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Perhaps not at the level they wished to support. And one pair that wins overall gets you 3 spots, AFAIR? Their young pairs may not be old enough yet.

Sackie

Medalist
Kind of feel sorry for S/B. They did the whole year as JR so far (except at Nationals and they will be going to SR worlds) but they did the JGPs and won everything. So they must have been feeling good at having a very good shot at being world champs until they found out that Y/J were dropping down for SR to do JR worlds again.

Caustica

Final Flight
Kind of feel sorry for S/B. They did the whole year as JR so far (except at Nationals and they will be going to SR worlds) but they did the JGPs and won everything. So they must have been feeling good at having a very good shot at being world champs until they found out that Y/J were dropping down for SR to do JR worlds again.

I guess it's quite similar to how Radionova went to (and won) JW last year. I'm guessing S/B will move to seniors next year though - they are quite old?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
There's no need to pity S/B. Considering the personal struggles from last season that kept them from competing at Junior Worlds last year, to come and do so well this season is quite the achievement already. :thumbsup:

Besides S/B will move up to seniors and have even more competition, so I don't see the harm in having some of that early.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I guess it's quite similar to how Radionova went to (and won) JW last year. I'm guessing S/B will move to seniors next year though - they are quite old?

For Elena it's different because she was only old enough for the senior GP and not the other senior competitions but Y/J are old enough for both

and Bilodeau is already 21, next year they will be too old for juniors so they will move up