2015 Junior Worlds Short Dance Mar 5 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds Short Dance Mar 5

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Have to be honest, I found the Armenian couple boring to watch. But, if the TES box is anything to go by, they will probably take the lead!

They did. And they're the first ones definitely through to the FS.

I feel like I'm on Twitter watching live tweeting except that the speed at which posts are being produced are slower due that we can write more and such.

Plus, I'm slow at typing anyway. Which doesn't help when you're somebody who likes to write quite a lot of things. (That's why I'm not on Twitter - I couldn't cope with a character limit!!! :laugh: )

CaroLiza_fan

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Happy Birthday also to Zhao Kai Pang, who turns 20 today. :hb: Hope Maddie and Zhao Kai have a great SD :yay:.

... I especially enjoyed the Koreans, Korea is really investing in the other figure skating disciplines. Anyone know anything about the background from these two? I saw Megan Wing and Aaron Lowe, but that's about it that I could figure out

Lee/Kam apparently have been skating together only since Oct 2014, and placed fourth at Tallinn :) Trophy in Dec.

FigureDreamTree seems to be uploading video of their SD to YT:

On Twitter, they apparently are @315hojung and @Rockykam.

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I'm glad they did a montage of the first 8 couples during the ice remake. I am definitely going to have to go back and watch the program where there is a girl in a black dress who looks like she is being attacked by a beige coloured squirrel.

Now I have to go make the morning coffee.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is there any livestreaming that would work? Or do some of us have to stick to only seeing commentary from here?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Is there any livestreaming that would work? Or do some of us have to stick to only seeing commentary from here?

Fingers crossed that the Estonian site will stream most of the last two groups. Its schedule seems to indicate that it will (at 16:30 and 17:05).

Thanks again to susieq for posting the link yesterday:

Otherwise, icenetwork and the ISU channel seem to be the only options.

juuryokunashi

On the Ice

If you have an iPad, and you have Hola! installed on it, you can watch it from a VPN in Singapore. I'm not entirely sure why that's the case; I have connected to the SG VPN via my PC and it didn't work while it worked on my iPad. So now I'm stuck watching Jr Worlds on my iPad. I'm just lucky FujiTV is going to do a live broadcast of the FSes for the singles discipline (the last group at least).

But otherwise, yes--try Hola! on mobile and it just might work for you!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Just went onto day.to on the off-chance that they might have a stream, and they do!!!

day.to stream

It's a direct copy of the ISU stream

Why didn't I think of checking this before?!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
38.95 for Kuzmich & Sinicyn. Sinicyn fell at the beginning of a pattern dance and their tech got hammered

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
Just went onto day.to on the off-chance that they might have a stream, and they do!!!

day.to stream

It's a direct copy of the ISU stream

Why didn't I think of checking this before?!

CaroLiza_fan

It's a direct copy, and precisely because it's a direct copy it also doesn't show the ISU stream because it is geoblocked here. ~_~ But thanks for the info! I hope it works for other people!

SamuraiKike

Medalist
The BLR couoln't care less about real latin rhythms. They just wanted to skate to Adele , period.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This link worked yesterday for the Ladies SP when nothing else did. Not Sure what is going on now but maybe it will work at some point today? Maybe worth checking from time to time I guess as the day goes by. I have no idea what language it is but I'm guessing it's Finnish :scratch:

http://otse.err.ee/etv/

ETA: This has to mean something right?
O16:30 Iluuisutamise juunioride MM 2015 Tallinnas: Jäätantsu lühitants
17:05 Iluuisutamise juunioride MM 2015 Tallinnas: Jäätantsu lühitants

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It's a direct copy, and precisely because it's a direct copy it also doesn't show the ISU stream because it is geoblocked here. ~_~ But thanks for the info! I hope it works for other people!

Ah. So day.to have just embedded the ISU video on their own page. I thought it was somebody re-broadcasting the stream like the other streams they have.

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

CaroLiza_fan

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The Belarussians got 25.+in TES, a good effort. They used the crossing path twizzle option and the one arm lift with up and down .otion on to one leg.

46.14 into 1st

Last edited:

Florentina

On the Ice
This link worked yesterday for the Ladies SP when nothing else did. Not Sure what is going on now but maybe it will work at some point today? Maybe worth checking from time to time I guess as the day goes by. I have no idea what language it is but I'm guessing it's Finnish :scratch:

http://otse.err.ee/etv/

edit to add: This has to mean something right?

Well judging from the .ee domain I would say it's Estonian. ;)

Savage_Tiger

Rinkside
I'm watching the ISU stream with VPNgate, I wonder how they managed to block Hola from working this time.
Still a long way to go before the final group.