2015 Junior Worlds Short Dance Mar 5 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds Short Dance Mar 5

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Somebody was asking about cougars within Pairs and Dance couples in another thread the other day.

Does this French girl count? She's 8 months older than her partner... ;) :laugh:

Don't like the costumes AT ALL. But, still not as bad as some of the ones we saw yesterday.

Skating was good, though. Into 2nd place (out of 11)

Sorry I'm not commenting much. Can't type and hold sandwiches at the same time!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
Somebody was asking about cougars within Pairs and Dance couples in another thread the other day.

Does this French girl count? She's 8 months older than her partner... ;) :laugh:

Don't like the costumes AT ALL. But, still not as bad as some of the ones we saw yesterday.

CaroLiza_fan

Now I want a sandwich

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

CaroLiza_fan

No kidding! Yesterday I was thinking, "Is there any paris or ice dance couples where the female is older than the male?" All I could think was Meryl Davis and Charlie White (Meryl January 1, 1987. Charlie October 24, 1987). But I'm sure there's more.

valerieally

On the Ice
That skirt is forever burned into my retina. That being said, it's been quite a tough competition so far, good for all the couples.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Now I want a sandwich

Since I can't watch live, I just made myself a broccoli/cheese/mushroom/tomato omelet with some bacon on the side and home fries. And I have some blueberry yogurt for dessert. With hazelnut coffee.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I might be way off here but from looking at the schedule and pairing words I don't understand with other words I don't understand combined with red slashes thru tiny TV symbols I am willing to bet that in 55minutes that this stream will be available and live.

So from 16:30 and then again at 17:05 this feed should work if anyone is looking for a feed!!!
I could be wrong though so.....no promises :confused2:

http://otse.err.ee/etv/

Savage_Tiger

Rinkside
Heh it's not nearly as annoying watching this many sambas in a row compared to the paso doble. Even with these lower ranked teams.
Anybody know what the rhythms for next season will be by any chance?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yup. Going to spend my whole morning and afternoon watching commentary here due to they cancelled school to snow (Thank goodness this the last big snow of the season) and cancelled me and my cheer team cheering at the tournament game.

Thank goodness this is happening now.

valerieally

On the Ice
Thank you invisiblespiral. It's my first time watching ice dancing, I usually stick to singles, since I started watching competitive skating. I hope Lee/Kam make it to the FD too, I liked their short. Do you happen to know the music for their SD?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I might be way off here but from looking at the schedule and pairing words I don't understand with other words I don't understand combined with red slashes thru tiny TV symbols I am willing to bet that in 55minutes that this stream will be available and live.

So from 16:30 and then again at 17:05 this feed should work if anyone is looking for a feed!!!
I could be wrong though so.....no promises :confused2:

http://otse.err.ee/etv/

Well it's still nice of you to try and to keep us updated. If I remember last year, the last two groups were available on a stream, but only those two. So I'm hoping history repeats itself!

TMC

Record Breaker
since i can't watch live, i just made myself a broccoli/cheese/mushroom/tomato omelet with some bacon on the side and home fries. And i have some blueberry yogurt for dessert. With hazelnut coffee.

not fair :laugh:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Italian couple here is a big sister and little brother team. 3 years apart.

Plus, if I remember rightly, they are one of those rare couples that switched from Pairs to Dance.

The Sforza siblings used to compete in Pairs together. Then Sofia decided she wanted to do Dance, and they both found new partners. Then, a year or so later, Leo Luca decided to switch to Dance as well, and re-united with his sister.

At least, that's how I remember the story as going! It mightn't be entirely accurate! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Heh it's not nearly as annoying watching this many sambas in a row compared to the paso doble. Even with these lower ranked teams.
Anybody know what the rhythms for next season will be by any chance?

Ravensburger (senior) and Starlight (junior) waltzes.

Florentina

On the Ice
Since I can't watch live, I just made myself a broccoli/cheese/mushroom/tomato omelet with some bacon on the side and home fries. And I have some blueberry yogurt for dessert. With hazelnut coffee.

I want the omelet!!!! I'm drinking darjeeling tea with candied ginger and frothed milk on top. I'm addicted to it. Is that weird?