2015 Worlds Men Short Program March 27 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Men Short Program March 27

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Yuzuru said that he can skate with this ankle injuiry and it's not the biggest problem. But he obviously simply lacks training time. He almost haven't trained for 2 months . He can land this quads and everything but with not being properly trained it must clicks together for him here

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
What time ( Shanghai time) does the mens sp begin?
(I am sure it around this forum somewhere but I'll admit I am feeling lazy)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Good luck Javi, Yuzuru, MCM, Michal, Ivan, Adam, Sergei and Maxim! :cheer::biggrin: And all the other "non-artistic" men (who funnily enough never get called out the way the Russians do - is it because they aren't perceived as a threat?)! Wipe the floor with the tears of your haters!

Last edited:

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
I noticed something while looking at the skate order and music list. NO PHANTOM! For a few brief hours, we can enjoy an Andrew Lloyd Webber-free competition.
That is all. Carry on.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
What time ( Shanghai time) does the mens sp begin?
(I am sure it around this forum somewhere but I'll admit I am feeling lazy)

... FYI: Always check the first post of the event threads ;) ...

Lazy?? Checking the OP would have taken less time (and fewer keystrokes) than typing KwanIsALegend's post. :bang:

Lucky for you, Sam-S can't resist being helpful ;).

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*paces anxiously*

Come on Brendan...you must fly the Australian flag into the FS now, and I know you can...

Come on Jason...you can show the world that you ARE the US National Champion and for good reason...

Come on Josh....it is time for that blade-perfect delivery that you have been building towards all season, time to take your rightful place as a contender...

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Thank you. :eek:: ( hangs head in shame and vows to stop asking questions for 5 minutes)
1:30 AM my time, don't know if I can stay up for this one.

Last edited:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Good luck Javi, Yuzuru, MCM, Michal, Ivan, Adam, Sergei and Maxim! :cheer::biggrin: And all the other "non-artistic" men (who funnily enough never get called out the way the Russians do - is it because they aren't perceived as a threat?)! Wipe the floor with the tears of your haters!

Heh. On another note, sorry for not mailing you the recent chapters of the story....

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I noticed something while looking at the skate order and music list. NO PHANTOM! For a few brief hours, we can enjoy an Andrew Lloyd Webber-free competition.
That is all. Carry on.

What?? But...but...this is a figure skating competition. I thought there was a rule that there had to be at least one program to Phantom of the Opera or the event can't proceed.

Somebody better alert the organizers, quickly!

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Crossing my fingers that all three of our wonderful US men do well tonight! Especially hoping for Jason to skate clean and beautifully with a solid 3A and dazzling footwork.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
At the Euros, Voronov said he wished that they didn't have a day off between the SP and LP and thought that might have contributed to the men's exhaustion. I think it might be tough to stay psyched up to compete when there's an extra day to kill between programs, but I suppose it depends on the skater.