2015 Worlds Pairs Short Program March 25 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Pairs Short Program March 25

80sskatergirl

Rinkside
Go Tarasova/Morozov! I don't know what it is about them, but I can't take my eyes off them when they skate! They are going to be something to be reckoned with in the very near future!:clap:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Please K/S and P/T skate well! I will be probably watching in school so it must be worth it! :laugh: And also good luk to S/H and M/H! :cheer:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I'm sad I'll miss Iliushechkina/Moscovitch, Marchei/Hotarek, and Seguin/Bilodeau, but I just can't wake up so early (3am my time) to see them when I'll have already stayed up to watch Dance and I'll be waking up a couple hours later for work anyway. I'm going to watch the last two groups but, sadly, the lower-ranked pairs just weren't meant to be. I'm sending those three teams good vibes now while I'm still awake.

Edited because spelling names correctly is important, even when it's as difficult as Iliushechkina

Last edited:

peg

Medalist
Crappy draw for I/M. New team, they weren't able to do GP series... this could hurt them :scowl:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
sb link
http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta...4220_Chempionat_mira_Pary_Korotkaja_programma

Feel the same way about those two pairs plus Lubov and Dylan. Just want them all to go out and kill it and not worry about the scores.
well I/M favorited my good luck wish tweet.:cool: I hope our good vibes will help all of them feel confident & do their best!

good that they show the time til the start (cause I suck at time converting))))
We have an event here at work but hopefully I can be free to peek into this thread & read the news (hopefully good!:biggrin:):hopelessness:

Go Tarasova/Morozov! I don't know what it is about them, but I can't take my eyes off them when they skate! They are going to be something to be reckoned with in the very near future!
1 thing we can always count on is Vlad looking hot:agree:

Last edited:

alebi

Medalist
Good morning/afternoon/evening guys! :)
Any non geo-blocked streaming working for Italy? :bow:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
If you speak Russian and will be listening to Trankov's commentary, please share any particularly interesting tidbits. ;)

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
If you speak Russian and will be listening to Trankov's commentary, please share any particularly interesting tidbits. ;)
judging by the 'comments' in the GPF thread I certainly wont be translating any:slink::p
(Max forever!:dance:)

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
I/M!
nervous!
haha the commentator clearly :love: 'still our girl' Luba :biggrin:

Last edited:

paulusfr

On the Ice
Another Russian commentator said the Americans absolutely deserved first place in SD, unlike the Canadians. Also he liked Cappellini/Lanotte.

Well done Lubov/Dylan. Very nice performance, like it very much :)

Last edited:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
go Kristina & Alex!

edit: errrrr & it all began quite good until...:bang:

Last edited:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
ugh im sad :cry:
but good to see all the cheering:cheer: