2015 Junior Worlds - Frontrunners | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds - Frontrunners

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, so I have been thinking and I'll watch the Junior Worlds stream on Thursday morning. And then, if I'm not enjoying it, I'll switch over to a stream of the Snooker Shoot Out at dinner time (this tournament uses a variant version of the game, and as I haven't seen it before, I don't know if I'll enjoy it).

Finally, the Entries/Results Page is up!

http://www.isuresults.com/results/wjc2015/index.htm

Accordingly, I have replaced the Provisional Entry Lists in the original post in the Predictions thread with the Final Entry Lists.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The SPs get a bit long in men's and ladies. The Fs's after they trim the field are exciting though.

And I like all the dance & pairs.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Excited to see everybody!:cheer:
I have already tickets for Friday, need to buy for Saturday as well. Other days are too busy:(

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Excited to see everybody!:cheer:
I have already tickets for Friday, need to buy for Saturday as well. Other days are too busy:(

Wow, you can directly see their performances at the venue. If you have any chance to spare a time for GS, please share your experience and thought on performances with us. :)

Last edited:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
With Senior Worlds 3 weeks away, we need another big competition to distract us, LOL.

Seriously though, there is a lot of major talent that will most likely be competing internationally at the Senior Level in the next couple of years leading up to 2018, so it's great to start now. The Russian ladies pool is so deep, and I like quite a few of them but I wish they would stop 'tano -ing every jump b/c it's getting boring and doesn't help make them more distinctive.

I'm also hoping for the Chens (Karen and Nathan, no relation) to make a splash here.

Flaya

Match Penalty
With Senior Worlds 3 weeks away, we need another big competition to distract us, LOL.

Seriously though, there is a lot of major talent that will most likely be competing internationally at the Senior Level in the next couple of years leading up to 2018, so it's great to start now. The Russian ladies pool is so deep, and I like quite a few of them but I wish they would stop 'tano -ing every jump b/c it's getting boring and doesn't help make them more distinctive.

I'm also hoping for the Chens (Karen and Nathan, no relation) to make a splash here.

I am so glad I will have a couple of days off, so I should be able to see both ladies and men competition. I am so glad about that, because honestly I have no seen almost ANY of these skates before and now I'll get to see both SP and FS!

The female figure skating in Russia is INSANE these days! Imagine these three ladies, two of whom (if I am not mistaken) turning seniors next year. Add to tham Liza T., Radionova and Pogorilaya from Senior Worlds, add to that Sotnikova and Lipnitskaya, it's already 9 skates that can win World medals and I am not even including the likes of Leonova. I know people overuse the word insane, but if this is not insane, then I do not know what is!

Last edited: