2015 Junior Worlds Tickets | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds Tickets

cynthia24

On the Ice
Hey,

I want to purchase tickets for the event but there are only a few sections which could be selected. I thought that section D1 could be good but I don't know where the judges will be? Could anybody help me?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

TMC

Record Breaker
Hey,

I want to purchase tickets for the event but there are only a few sections which could be selected. I thought that section D1 could be good but I don't know where the judges will be? Could anybody help me?
Thanks

I'm sorry - I can't say where the judges will be, but I think it might be on the "left" side, ie. where the A and B sections are?

I've just bought our tickets from the D1 section, because they're closer to the ice.

I'm wondering about hotels myself. I've been to many and have my favourites, but I kind of want to stay at the official hotel this time, if there's still room. Only I don't know which one that is! Can anybody help me with that?

Not planning this because I want to stalk any skaters :laugh: just because I'm hopeless with public transport, and I imagine that it would be easier to figure out the bus route from the "offical" hotel. Personally I would take a taxi but my companion is so stingy I'd never hear the end of that, even if I was the one paying for it! :biggrin:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Per the announcement, re: official hotel

Meriton Grand Conference & Spa Hotel
Toompuiestee 27
10149 Tallinn
Tel: + 372 66 77 000 Fax: + 372 66 77 555 www.meritonhotels.com

There are two more designated for media:

Viru väljak 4,
10111 Tallinn
Tel: +372 68 09 300
Online booking with special booking code: https://www.sokoshotels.fi/en/tallinn/sokos-hotel-estoria

Tallink City Hotel
A.Laikmaa 5,
10145 Tallinn
Tel: +372 630 08 00
Online booking with special booking code: www.tallinkhotels.com

TMC

Record Breaker
Per the announcement, re: official hotel

Meriton Grand Conference & Spa Hotel
Toompuiestee 27
10149 Tallinn
Tel: + 372 66 77 000 Fax: + 372 66 77 555 www.meritonhotels.com

There are two more designated for media:

Viru väljak 4,
10111 Tallinn
Tel: +372 68 09 300
Online booking with special booking code: https://www.sokoshotels.fi/en/tallinn/sokos-hotel-estoria

Tallink City Hotel
A.Laikmaa 5,
10145 Tallinn
Tel: +372 630 08 00
Online booking with special booking code: www.tallinkhotels.com

Yay thanks Mrs P! I have actually stayed at both Meriton and City before!