2015 World Championships TV and Webstreams | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 World Championships TV and Webstreams

ice coverage

Record Breaker
If there is a counting clock in my page it is because I have the streaming? It says Live stream starts in 2h. Or there is the same for everyone?

No, sorry.
I can see the countdown clock, but I will be geoblocked from the live streaming itself (b/c I am in the U.S.).

HarvieKrumpet

Rinkside
The CBC online broadcasting dose not work for the whole day, don't know why. they supposed to broadcast the season review, preview and Ice dance SD online according to their schedule, but there's nothing.

Seruleane

Final Flight
Does anyone know what NBC will actually show on Saturday? 2 hours of coverage is very little...

Npmonice

Rinkside
Lucky I have a choice of eurosport Norway and SVT to watch the pairs live. However for the early morning session I need to find an alternative!

I have tried Hola as I have done in the past, but it's not working for any countries that don't have broadcasting rights! Strange. I know it's not Hola as I can watch the CBC through Hola!

Anyone have suggestion as to which countries I could use to watch the isu channel, using Hola. I have tried most though! Australia, South africa, India, Saudi, Afghanistan. I think I tired all ha ha

Npmonice

Rinkside
Well having looked at the cbc channel I see that all events are being shown, so I will stick with that :) for all the early morning sessions :)

LRK

Record Breaker
By the way, the SVT play page, if it is useful to anyone.

http://www.svtplay.se/konstakning

The shows are archived, so if anyone wants to catch up on something they missed.

Alas I'm a little disappointed, as previously they'd have the whole competition live on SVT play - but now it seems that they only have that which they are broadcasting on the telly.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
my hola is getting very unstable, I will try zenmate + ISU channel
but where is ISU channel?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
work like a charm. I love zenmate, so crispy clear and smooth.

It's going to cost money at some point but for now Zenmate is running a free trial. Word of advice....always clear your history and cache after using it and chrome. That's what my friend who built my computer tells me. Chrome collects a lot of personal information. My friend is a bit of a conspiracy theorist though so... :laugh:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Does anyone know what NBC will actually show on Saturday? 2 hours of coverage is very little...

NBC press release published today (Mar 25):

.... NBC presents the 2015 World Figure Skating Championships from Shanghai in primetime this Saturday, Mar. 28, at 8 p.m. ET with the ladies’ and ice dance competitions. Coverage continues Sunday, April 12, at 3 p.m. ET on NBC with the men’s and pairs’ competitions, as well as highlights from the ladies’ and ice dance events. ...

COMMENTATORS: NBC Sports Group’s lead figure skating commentary team of three-time U.S. figure skating champion Johnny Weir, 1998 Olympic gold medalist Tara Lipinski and play-by-play announcer Terry Gannon will host coverage. Tracy Wilson will report from the Oriental Sports Center in Shanghai. ..

http://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/2...hips-in-primetime-this-sat-at-8-pm-et-on-nbc/

But ... if a U.S. man reaches the podium, I hope NBC would have the sense not to wait until April to shout it from the rooftops -- and to show the program.

waxel

Final Flight
I have NBC, IN, Universal Sports... but watching on TV is best for me... I usually wait to be "unspoiled" and lately US and NBC have kept things moving along... but to wait until April 12 for Men? Not sure I can do that...