Tornado season is here for sure | Golden Skate

Tornado season is here for sure

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Wasn't that bad right here but just a few miles west weren't so good. Sure had lots of rain eventually. Thinking twice about trading for the snow in Canada. :laugh: Actually, heard it was snowing in sw Nebr.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Ok here. Had a few buildings demolished in Attica. Had 4 1/3 inches of rain here. We're usually lucky to get that much in a month or more. :laugh:

Last edited:

kzarah

Le Patineur et sa Petite Lulu
On the Ice
Granny
First of all, did you get my e. mail? Secondly, I grew up in Ohio where tornadoes are frequent in the spring. Usually they just passed us by. However about 30 some yeaars ago we had the, "Palm Sunday Tornado." It did touch down and did some damage. My family's home had no damage. What I do miss is hearing the test tornado sirens on Saturday's at noon.
Daniel and Little Lulu

Johar

Medalist
Xenia, Ohio, had a very deadly tornado during the 1960s (I think). Saw footage of it, which was creepy.

I live in east central Indiana, and bad weather this time of year. They've touched down all around it but have yet to hit my town (knock on wood).

kzarah

Le Patineur et sa Petite Lulu
On the Ice
Granny
I just sent you another e. mail. I got a message that says more or less that it did not go through. E. mail me and let me know if you got it. If you did not get it. You could send me your e. mail so I can resend it another way.
Daniel

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
GrGranny.......take care and keep in touch. I thought living in California and earthquakes are bad, but tornados........wow....42

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Grgranny:

Well you do live in Kansas!!!! Have you seen Dorothy fly by? Just kidding! One of my favorite movies.

I saw something about a tornado on the news - it did look like something out of the Wizard of OZ! I will watch the news again later. Only saw a glimpse.

Hope all is well. Hang on to your hat!