I need help asap if you know about the philippines go here | Golden Skate

I need help asap if you know about the philippines go here

IceAngel2007

Rinkside
I need to have a report on the philippines due tomorrow and I havent started on the real report, but i have loads of notes, but if you know some info on the philippines please reply asap. thanx

Kateri

On the Ice
I hate to say it, but a figure skating board may not be the best place to ask people to do your homework for you!

I'd suggest putting "the philippines" into Google and seeing what you get.

good luck anyway,

k. (who, god knows, isn't in the best of positions to be offering academic advice, considering that I have exams within days and have not started revising yet!!:rolleye: )

heyang

Record Breaker
That's a very broad topic. My SIL is from the Phillippines, but I really have no idea what you would want asked.

Do you need info on the goverment? politicians? geography? flora? fauna? culture? history? the list can go on.....

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Take a deep breath, organize your notes, do an outline, and start typing..........I wrote my best papers the night before they were due (no kidding)! 42

IceAngel2007

Rinkside
ok nevermind everyone, Its due today and I'm totally finished with it, poster, report, bibliography and all. I wonder what I'll get for a grade on it.. any guesses. lol