Went to the ER doctor.... | Golden Skate

Went to the ER doctor....

Johar

Medalist
They were cool with me coming out there. Since my own doctor is on vacation until Tuesday(or Monday, depending on who answers the phone) I had little choice. No walk in clinics in our area.

I have a severe upper respiratory infection. They assured me I was correct in getting treatment so soon, as these don't go away on their own and usually get worse over time.

I'll be mad when I get the bill(my insurance coverage stinks, but that's another story) but I'll be glad when I start feeling better!

bronxgirl

Medalist
I'm SOOO glad you saw a doc! (And don't forget, take all the antibiotics even after you start to feel better! These bugs can be nasty)
Signed,
A real jewish doctor :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Glad you went, Johar. You'll be feeling better soon, no doubt. Stay on your meds and get lots of rest........let us know how it's going.......42

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Johar-you did the right thing. Hope you feel better soon, and don't forget to take all of your antibiotics.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good for you Johar. Now be good and do everything we and the doctor told you to do. Let's us know how you're feeling.

Your health is more important than money and besides you're worth it.

Now just be good and take all your meds!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Johar

Medalist
Thanks, everyone. Feeling much better, though not 100%. But if's alot better than yesterday at this time. :D

Johar said:
I'll be mad when I get the bill (my insurance coverage stinks, but that's another story) but I'll be glad when I start feeling better!
I can so relate to that. I had an eye emergency last month, so I went to my retina guy, but he wasn't there so I saw his partner. My insurance covered it and it cost me $10.

The next day, it was worse, so I went in again. My guy was still gone, so I had to see his other partner. The other partner gave me the same exam as the first guy did, but he wasn't in the insurance group, so it cost me $700.

The worst thing was, that was the week that COI was coming to town, and I couldn't go!

Mathman:)

bronxgirl

Medalist
all of these insurance nightmares are one of hte reasons doctors are leaving the practice of medicine.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Johar,

Glad you went to dr. and glad you're feeling better now. Is this infection/antibiotic mess going to mess up your eye surgery appt.? Hope not! Get well soon.........