Elizaveta Nugumanova | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Nugumanova

The Finn

Record Breaker
So, people are saying that Liza didn't make it to the main Russian national junior team. She is on the reserve team.

fsrussia.ru has the updated list of Russian national teams and Liza has been moved to the main Russian national junior team.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Liza will be making her JGP debut at JGP Russia as expected.

It will be pretty tough competition since Stasya and Alisa L among others will be there also.

kalee

On the Ice
And not to forget Yuna Shiraiwa! Tough comp, but will be exciting....

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Happy Bday my dear princess:hap93::hb::hb:
Better slay this season, get 2 GPs & be in the final!!!!

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
yeeeeeeeeeee she got the 2nd assignement!:yahoo: soe some reason I was worried:biggrin:

& why my 2 favs are always destined to face off each other:laugh:
1 st Marin & Alisa
& Now Alisa & Liza

I have way more favs than necesary!:(

Last edited:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
haha Congrats to the Finn as well:yahoo:

now hopefully she wont disappoint all her followers & has a brilliant JGP season!!:dance:

Alexz

Medalist
Country
United-States
Was watching some sneaky videos how team Canada and Russia getting ready for renewed Hockey World Cup and come across few flash interview by Russian and Canadians players.

This one is with Malkin (Geno). Question: at the very end @4:30 there is a tiny girl asked for a picture with Geno - is it Elizabeth Nugumanova. So she trains in Luzhniki too? Apparently her practice was right after Russia's hockey team left the ice.

Alexz

Medalist
Country
United-States
Yes, she posted a couple pics today with hockey players, but it's tagged Yubileyny Sports Palace in SPB.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKBEi8Zgmev
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKBF8UXA5nJ
Oh, yeah, SPB. Thanks. For some reason I thought they started their preseason training in Luzhniki, Moscow. They better get in shape soon, 'cauz Canadians are looking very dedicated, and our US team is surely feel ambitious too. :)

ETA: heh, she seems to know hockey, she managed to get a pix with the best Russians: Geno, Dats, Panarin. [emoji4]

Last edited: