Missed Carol Burnett Reuinion Show - Darn | Golden Skate

Missed Carol Burnett Reuinion Show - Darn

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I completly forgot that Carol Burnetts' special was on Wed. evening. I was so tired from work. I had intended to watch, but had to go out for awhile and when I returned forgot to put the station on.

Anyone here watch?

Lucy25

Final Flight
I only caught the last part, which was clips of her best Q&A sessions. The clips she showed were hilarious, and showed why I absolutely adore her (Carol Burnette). I wish I would have seen the rest because they had all her recurring guest stars on. I love Vicky Lawrence and Tim Conway. Maybe it will be repeated.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I seem to recall that during the broadcast they were advertising the DVD for it. (Yes, for the very thing we were watching; our "instant gratification" society is now flipping into "instant RE-gratification":D right before our eyes). Anyway, it might be available in stores next week, or you might be able to get info about it off cbs.com.

76olympics

On the Ice
they will be re-airing this!

I missed it too-Ladskater-to my chagrin. But-I see in the TV supplement today-they will be re-broadcasting this at 10:00pm EST next Saturday. Dick Van Dyke will be re-broadcasted just before.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
IMHO, it wasn't as good as their last reunion special... bloopers are better than the "best" Q&A sessions