Elizabet Tursynbaeva | Page 27 | Golden Skate

Elizabet Tursynbaeva

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
According to The Skating Lesson's most recent video, Elizabet won't be at the TCC anymore. They also say that it's rumoured she's contemplating trying pairs skating.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
According to The Skating Lesson's most recent video, Elizabet won't be at the TCC anymore. They also say that it's rumoured she's contemplating trying pairs skating.

Poor Elizabet, but it is understandable, adding so many big skaters to TCC.

Let see what she want to do, but with her physique, switching to pairs can be an interesting move. She is still young for that discipline.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker

is there even anyone she can try pairs with? her brother maybe? its upsetting if this turns out to be true though, she didnt have the best season but she was injured, i just hope she will be happy with whichever path she chooses

yoloaxel

Record Breaker

I was actually coming to this thread to ask about this - when Gabby did her Q&A she didn't mention Lil Bet among the skaters training with her at TCC. That, plus Jason, Boyang and Evgenia coming to TCC had me suspicious.

ragdoll

On the Ice
If she can find a good partner, why not try pairs? She is very small - short and thin - so she is suitable for it.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
That’s so cool Elizabet is at Tutberidze camp!! Also I wondered why when I saw the photo! I don’t want her to go pairs because I like her as a single skater, she has lots of potential (well singles is my favourite discipline, not so much pairs or ice dance because it’s easier to focus on one skater) but I hope her decision is whatever makes her happiest [emoji4] I hope she does well this season too

RafaelAstro

Final Flight
She was with Tutberidze before Orser, but when the 2014 olympic winter games came up she was forced to find another coach, so she chossed Orser but right now she can come back to Moscow and trains under her again. I only hope she does not change to pairs skating, because she has so much potential in single skating and has quad salchaw's combinations, but whatever she chooses I hope she will be happy and I will be happy for her :'(

rnois13

On the Ice
I hope it works out with Eteri and gets the quads. Coming from Orser, I wonder if Eteri feels she must prove herself with Elizabet.

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
I hope it works out with Eteri and gets the quads. Coming from Orser, I wonder if Eteri feels she must prove herself with Elizabet.

In Novogorsk she lives in one room with Sasha Trusova (no other roommates), it was decided by Eteri. Coincidence? I don't think so.

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
how did you find this out?

from askFM of Kostornaya, you can go to https://ask.fm/kostorka323 and use translator for answers about 1 month ago

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/7/23/543ec9897becfbd9989fe75fdc8d0e5c-full.jpg

everything for you my friend:

Q: And why someone live in twos, and someone in threes? Are the rooms different or is it a strategy?
A: Eteri Georgievna decided so

Q:do you choose who you live with?
A: No

Q: And with whom Trusova was settled?
A: with Liz