ER - tonight - WOW | Golden Skate

ER - tonight - WOW

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Did everyone catch tonight's ER? I thought it was good. The ending was exciting. I wonder what will become of Jing-May(sp) and Pratt? Abbey got her grades and made it - she is now a Dr. and Carter pulled off a miracle saving that boy. Now I have to wait until next season to see the outcome - what a drag.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Did any "Apprentice" fans happen to take note of the name plaque on the judge's desk at Weaver's hearing?? 'JUDGE AMAROSO" That could NOT have been a coincidence...

guinevere

Final Flight
And the deadliest (to the cast) season in ER history closes with....a shooting at 2 main characters! If past 'cliffhangers' hold true, they'll both survive, but if one of them dies, who do you think it'll be?

Jing-Mei: has barely been on ER for the last couple of seasons, could be a way to get rid of her character

Pratt: Mekhi Pfeifer's movie career is really taking off, he may want out of a weekly series. Plus this episode seemed to show a real resurgence for him in his interest in his job, which is a standard precursor for getting rid of someone.

As for Sam and Neela, both just finished their first season at County. I bet both come back, but I would be totally ok with Sam leaving. Hooking up with either Luka or Carter = instant character death (not death of the character, as in Romano, but death of character development, as in Abby with Luka AND Abby and Carter). Doesn't County General have any sort of policy about dating colleagues? :sheesh:

:D

guinevere

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Typical E.R. season finale with cliffhangers..........Does Kerry get to keep her son, will Nila decide in favor of medicine, will Sam finally elude her drugged out ex-boyfriend/hubby, who will survive the shooting............so glad we found out that Abby passed her boards. I could watch a whole show developed around her and Luka............tune in next season............42

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Gets a little frustrating sometimes how they pick up in real time at the season premiere, though. It's like about halfway through in passing, it's "Hey, what happened to that stake you fell onto from the 3rd story window that was stuck into your back 5 months ago?" "Oh, that. They took that out.", and then on to something else.

guinevere

Final Flight
Yea, that bugs me too. I wouldn't care if they didn't have such cliffhanger endings, but to pick it up long after the crisis is over is kind of a slap in the face of everyone who might still actually be watching the show and wants to see how the crisis was resolved. It feels like the writers/directors realized after the fact that the story was lame, so they just move forward and try to forget about it.

guinevere

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
guinevere:

Interesting ideas! I am not crazy about the Sam character and I am glad that they did not drag her relationship with Luka forever as they did with Abby and Carter. It got a little thin after awhile. I would not miss Sam if they wrote her out of the show.

I like Jing-Mei and Neela. I hope they continue.

Thanks.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Lad, I would love to see Abby and Luka heat up again. I loved their chemestry. Sam wasn't a right match for Luka. I think he was drawn to her because of the boy, sort of a replacement for the children he lost........42