2015 World JunIor Championships Gala | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 World JunIor Championships Gala

silverlake22

Record Breaker
...Am I the only one who really likes Sima's exhibition? It's much more in line with what I'd like to see in a gala, rather than yet-another-soft-ballad (TM).

For some reason, I connected more with Shoma's exhibition (even with its jump troubles) than I did with his competitive programs. Probably because the routine isn't so busy, and there are moments where he could breathe, skate, and interpret the music freely. :) He's certainly a different league of skater compared to Boyang; just wish he'd showed it in the LP instead of in the gala.

F/M were quite fun. Especially her. Which came as a surprise to me, because I watched him more during the competition. To me, they're the most interesting young Russian pair. Too bad about their jumps and throws.

I liked Sima, she has great facial expressions. I liked seeing her voidy side in this EX. I thought she did a good job with the program.

Also loved Lina and Max, I really hope Lina can improve her jumping because she is such a great performer and little diva out there on the ice. I can't take my eyes off her. Like with Sima, some great facial expressions there. Hope these two can manage to stay relevant in seniors.