Desert Island CDs | Golden Skate

Desert Island CDs

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I remember a couple of years ago in Entertainment Weekly, or it may have been Rolling Stone, some music critics were asked which 3 CDs they would take with them on a desert island. So, I'm going to ask the same question.

My 3:
1. "Baduizm", Erykah Badu.
2. "Whatever's For Us", Joan Armatrading
3. "Last Date", Emmylou Harris

bronxgirl

Medalist
I couldn't survive on just 3 CDs. Cut out the water and food, but let me have the full range of music for my mercurial moods :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
hard but

Clay Aiken's "Measure of a Man"
My Praise and Worship Mix -- all my favorites from all my CDs
My Country Western Music Mix -- again from my favorites on my CDs

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Tapestry- Carol King
Surfacing- Sarah McLachlin
Can I bring the George Strait box set, can that count as one CD?

If not then I would bring my billy joel greatest hits CD

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
1. Edvin Marton - Strings and Beats
2. Edvin Marton - Virtuoso
3. Def Leppard - Greatest Hits, with my favorite song, "Love & Affection" added on

Laura :)

Becca84

Rinkside
I agree w/ bronxgirl about wanting/needing more cds! But if I could only have 3 I'd pick:

Measure of a Man - Clay Aiken
How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days Soundtrack - Various
My mix cd w/ 3 Doors Down & Matchbox20

& I'd pray I'd have a cd player that uses batteries, & lots of the batteries it used :laugh:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Just three?! Oh gosh, I might not make it either, LOL :laugh: If I HAD to choose just three though......and kudos to the person who mentioned batteries! Those would be important too. :D

1. My Friend's Random Clay Aiken CD that she made for me from various AI performances and DLs of his songs. Its awesome! :D

2. Celine Dion-"Falling Into You" (My FAVE CD of hers)

3. My Random Praise and Worship Mix CD that I burned about a year ago. Definitely would have to go with me! Its awesome too.

In my world though, I can cram about sixteen to eighteen CDs in a case meant for only ten, so bringing that thing along would keep me occupied for quite some time, LOL :laugh:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Can I bring a CD wallet? It holds about 25 CDs!!!

Let's see - only three:

Led Zeppelin - "Led Zeppelin lV " - featuring "Stairway to Heaven"

Beethoven - Anything - especially his Ninth Symphony

Schubert - Piano Sonatas

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Kwanfan.........can we be on the same desert island? I want that Clay Aiken CD too :D

.....That leaves me two more.......okay, Kenny G's "Miracles" and anything by Rach..........42

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Show-Sure thing! I'll bring my CD and you bring a copy of Measure of a Man and we are all set!! LOL :D

And I LOVE Kenny G. I think he is fabulous. I also like Dave Koz. Have you heard of him?? :D

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I love Dave Koz and yep, I've got a CD of his too plus a couple CD's by Hiroshima. Hey Jonny, I'm gonna need more than three CDs on this island of yours............:p 42

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
^^^LOL! Me too. Can we just bring a CD wallet and cram it as full of CDs as we can instead?! :laugh: