2015 Worlds Free Dance March 27 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Free Dance March 27

GF2445

Record Breaker
The marking has been nice and conservative. Does that mean that we will get some more levelled scoring in the last group?

I mean there are trams who are not meeting their seasons best by a long long shot

Arienrod

Rinkside
The body mass difference between them is so small, lifts don't look elegant. I was a little worried for him on that first lift.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
My guess is puppets... I think. You can tell they've just come form juniors, but they have spunk.
What was up with the exit from that one lift? It was... well, it wasn't.

I read that as 'you can tell they've just come up from juniors because they have spunk'. :laugh2:

I was a wide eyed kid like you once. But this sport, man, it just grinds you down. The judges, the politicking- they'll eat your soul and leave you with nothing

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
The body mass difference between them is so small, lifts don't look elegant. I was a little worried for him on that first lift.

The lift at the end looked like he was struggling to get her aloft. A little scary!

justtojoke

Rinkside
The marking has been nice and conservative. Does that mean that we will get some more levelled scoring in the last group?

I mean there are trams who are not meeting their seasons best by a long long shot
It's early yet....

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I like the Turks but I think while they have improved their performance a lot (he used to be almost unbearably hammy--he has toned that done a lot), it looked like technically they've gone a bit backwards. More speed, but choppier. Maybe one of the techies can tell me if I'm seeing that right or not.

I do like them alot. And goodness she is a beautiful woman.

andromache

Record Breaker
So after staying up for the SD and ladies SP, I convinced myself that I would not stay up tonight, on my last weekday (and thus, responsibilities) of the week. I will have to miss the men's SP, but I can watch the men's and ladies's LP this weekend. I hope I make it through the FD tonight!

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
O_O Same cut as Yuzuru's R&J1?

Nvm lol that's a weird transition....