2015 World Pairs Free Skate March 26 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 World Pairs Free Skate March 26

TMC

Record Breaker
The consistency that Julianne & Charlie have is just amazing

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Amazing skate by Julianne and Charlie!! :D I am so impressed with this team. They have a wonderful connection, great programs, and fantastic consistency!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Good Job Charlie and Julieanne! I really like them. I think they are the future for Canadian pairs.

ruffledgrouse: He really only does it so we will turn the channel. He's not a sports fan at all. He likes the Dakar Rally and that's about it. I usually give in and PVR it and change the channel because he starts in and it's a nonstop stream of comments. He's awful for dance. just awful. The year A/P dedicated their long to the 911 victims he was... horrible. Including a reenactment of a possible lift that was offensive and rude. Still love him but ..sheesh.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
That lift is amazing.

Good Job Charlie and Julieanne! I really like them. I think they are the future for Canadian pairs.

ruffledgrouse: He really only does it so we will turn the channel. He's not a sports fan at all. He likes the Dakar Rally and that's about it. I usually give in and PVR it and change the channel because he starts in and it's a nonstop stream of comments. He's awful for dance. just awful. The year A/P dedicated their long to the 911 victims he was... horrible. Including a reenactment of a possible lift that was offensive and rude. Still love him but ..sheesh.

:laugh2: I think we all have friends like that

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Stumble from Lubov...did something go wrong on the death spiral.

Oh, spins out of sync.

What was that end? :unsure:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Well that didn't go well for Lubov and Dylan. I hope next year they have more mature programs.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Lubov Moscovich - She is just so beautiful to watch and I love the way he presents her. Unfortunate about the mistakes. I love the choreographic touches in this program ie. the entrance/exit to the pair spin and the entrance to the (unfortunate) death spiral, etc. Loved their first bendy lift too. I can appreciate what someone said yesterday who was in the arena - it's hard to really tell about speed when you are not there. All that said -I really look forward to seeing what this team does next year!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
What a shame about the end of Dylan and Lubov's program! They had been doing so well up until the death spiral mistake. :(

I really do like them as a pair though, and I think they have tons of potential. They are very well-matched for being together such a short time.