Any West Wing fans? | Golden Skate

Any West Wing fans?

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Last wednesday's episode was so sad... I'm glad that Josh flew out to see Donna though. It has always bothered me that the writers never explored a romance between those 2, I know it would be inappropriate in real world settings... but they are so obviously in love.

Antilles

Medalist
I am a sometimes fan, and caught bits of this week's episode. I like the show when it sticks to politics, and stays away from heavy drama. Therefore, I didn't much care for this last episode myself.

I think Donna and Josh will eventually get together. After all, the White House has been known for inappropriate realtionships. ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
not exactly interesting in a show that ultimately skews political views... jhmo

however I keep kicking myself in the pants everytime I miss Matthew Perry on that show... for those who watch regularly do you think he'll get more than a recurring role on that show? I may have to watch it if he is on there... even if I don't agree with most of what that show says. ;)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I tune in and tune out of West Wing from time to time. I watch it for awhile and then start doing something else. I find the cast members seem to "mumble" and half the time I don't get what they are talking about. So I really don't know what happened in last night's episode. I did see Josh visiting Donna in the hospital. I guess that's the cliffhanger for next season.