Dream Podium/Wishes: 2015 Worlds | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Dream Podium/Wishes: 2015 Worlds

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh gosh...

My definite wish is for Yuzuru to win his second world title and get 300+ points overall in his overall score. Okay the latter part might be an accessory to the former part.

I want Liza to win because she's the one I think can win. It will be a battle between Elena and Liza for sure for gold. But if Liza's clean, AND lands a clean 3A, KABOOM! And I wish Liza will break the 80-point barrier.

I'm torn about bronze. I mean I want Anna to shine, but it's about time for a US lady to get a medal at worlds. It's been a while.

I'm going to leave pairs and ice dance alone. Cause pairs I don't pay too much about...except for the junior circuit. I do care about pairs, but you know, it's not my favorite discipline.

I wish Jason would medal. But I know that's not going to happen. Once he gets his quad and it's VERY consistent, then I'll think about it. And I'm saying that as a huge fan of Jason. And I'm being honest.

arcticwolf

Rinkside
I want Hanyu to defend his World title against all odds after the surgery and the injury. I think it would be awesome if he is able to the deliver the same, if not better programs in the GPF. :clap:

For the girls, I hope Tuk tries and lands that 3 Axel :cheer2: And for Anna P. to keep it together and medal. She was my fave in the last worlds and I hope she redeems herself this time.

HarvieKrumpet

Rinkside
I've waited too long for Denis's WC gold medal, yes it does not have to be this year, but honestly this year is the best opportunity for him:cheer:. Also, how I 'wish' Ashley:love: Will make the top with this magnificent FS though it does not seems possible.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I've waited too long for Denis's WC gold medal, yes it does not have to be this year, but honestly this year is the best opportunity for him:cheer:.
This, + 1.

While I sincerely hope Yuzuru Hanyu has recovered from all the physical problems he's had this season, I would prefer seeing the glory go to Denis Ten this year... especially with his incredible FS instead of the Phantom of the Opera. :disapp:

Alba

Record Breaker
Which skaters will you be rooting for at Worlds this year? Who would you like to see on the podium? Let's dream for a while before Shanghai begins... :)

Ladies. 1&2 place either Tuk or Elena I'm fine, 3rd place I would like to see Gold. However, if Wagner skates like at the Nationals and no Ur or !&e I would be happy to see her 2nd or 3rd. I like Pogo but if the two USA ladies skates well they deserve to be in front of her.

Men: Yuzuru, Farris or Javi (I'm really torn here), 3rd place Voronov. :dance::biggrin:

Pairs: Sui&Han to win and Tarasova&Morozov to medal.

Ice Dance: P&C to win and Ruslena and the Shibs to medal.

Pairs and Ice Dance, but even the Men, is wishful thinking I know. :hopelessness:

Violetti

On the Ice
Pairs:
Kavaguti/Smirnov

Ladies:
I would like to see Kiira, Elizaveta and Polina Edmunds or Ashley on the podium. I loved Elena last year and before but I do not like her programs this season. Or more realistically Elizaveta, Ashley and Elena. I really hope Ashley will skate the best skates ever. I really hope Kiira is healthy and will skate well. It might not be enough for a medal though.

ArcticMonkeys

On the Ice
Ladies: I want Elena to win and Gracie to medal.

Men: I want Yuzuru to win with a world record and Javi medal and skate clean.

Ice dance: I wand C&B to win and Shibs to medal.

Pairs: I hope D&R will win easily and S&H to medal.

MaKaM

Spectator
Ladies: I want Gracie to come out of nowhere, have confidence and mental toughness and win it all. Liza 2nd and a shockingly good Zijun for 3rd.
Men: Denis, Javi, Yuzuru. Then Farris and Brown because why not?
Pairs: I like the Canadians so Duhamel/Radford for the win, and I don't really care after that. Definitely want a top 10 or better for Dylan/Lubov. I just want the US skaters to not be embarrassingly bad and keep some forward momentum for next season.
Dance: Shibs to win! Then Weaver/Poje and Chock/Bates in any order.

randomfan

Record Breaker
I forgot about Kiira! I hope she skates very well and can have a chance of going on the podium!

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Yuzuru: be well ...physically, mentally and emotionally~
Kanako, Mura, Kozuka: be strong ...and be amazing!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
My wishes/dreams (not predictions):

Ladies:
1. Liza
2. Elena
3. Pogo
4. Korpi
5. Hongo
6. Li

Men:
1. Farris
2. Rippon
3. Voronov
4. Brezina
5. J. Ten

Ice Dance:
1. Chock/Bates
2. Shibutani's
3. Zhiganshina/Gazsi
4. Ilinykh/Zhiganshin
5. Coomes/Buckland

Pairs:
1. Pang/Tong
2. Peng/Zhang
3. Kavaguti/Smirnov
4. Tarasova/Morozov
5. Sui/Han

theskatingbutterfly

On the Ice
My dream podiums:

My dreamiest dream is an American sweep for ladies. Obviously, that's not gonna happen, but a girl can dream, right?
Ladies:
1. ASHLEY!!!!:love: If she can skate like she did at Nationals, gold is in her reach. I love her so much!!
2. Gracie.. I like Ashley way better, but Gracie has had a really tough season and I would love for her to conquer her demons at the climax of the season.
3. Polina... Again, probably not quite to the spot where she can medal, but would love to see her put out a fantastic program both nights.

A more realistic dream podium for ladies:
1. Ashley
2. Liza
3. Elena

I think it's going to be very exciting to watch the ladies competition. I can't wait!!

randomfan

Record Breaker
My unrealistic dream podium for ladies:

1. Zijun Li
2. Kiira Korpi
3. So Youn Park

Realistic:
1. Ashley Wagner
2. Elizaveta Tuktamysheva
3. Gracie Gold

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
My only dream wish for this WC: K/S win Gold medals.
I also want P/C to beat W/P (deservedly I should say). But this seems less likely.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I hope Yuzuru can finally put the second 4T in the free skate and skate perfect

dna5019

Final Flight
I'd like to see Park So Youn and Li Zijun skate clean and make it into the top 10. I'd like to see Liza win gold! I would also love it if Satoko or Rika sneak onto the podium. :) What a competition it will be. :popcorn:

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
Paris: KavaSmir to win; Pang/Tong on the podium.

Men: Yuzu to win a second title. Taka-chan to have two great skates and make it on the podium.

Women, I don't really care.

Dance: Papadakis/Cizeron to win; Shibutanis to make it on the podium (casual viewer of dance here).