Dream Podium/Wishes: 2015 Worlds | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Dream Podium/Wishes: 2015 Worlds

bramweld

Record Breaker
Pairs, Men, Women : Just not really into them this year.

Dance :
1. P/C :)love:Great improvement this year)
2.C/B (Interesting programs this season with superlative execution)
3. I/Z (Stellar SD, amazing couple and after the horrid worlds they had in Saitama, I want to see lots and I do mean lots of smiles in Shanghai)

Last edited:

baymax24

Rinkside
Men
Figure that Yuzuru will skate the best, but I want Denis and Joshua to repeat their skates from 4CC :biggrin:
Gold: Denis
Silver: Yuzuru
Bronze: Joshua

Ladies
Definitely no Russian sweep, and an American to medal for the first time since 2006 :cheer2:
Gold: Elizaveta
Silver: Ashely
Bronze: Gracie
(I'm sure Elena will medal tho)...

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm going to add an extra wish to my list. I wish Eveline Brunner all the best and really really want to see her skate two clean programs. That girl caught my eye at the JGP this season and that was with sketchy jumps. I think she turned a few heads at Euro's this year. Go Eveline :cheer:

This is no disrespect or attempt to undermine Anna who I also like a lot....but Eveline earned her shot this year. I hope she can take advantage.

Last edited:

Flaya

Match Penalty
I'm going to add an extra wish to my list. I wish Eveline Brunner all the best and really really want to see her skate two clean programs. That girl caught my eye at the JGP this season and that was with sketchy jumps. I think she turned a few heads at Euro's this year. Go Eveline :cheer:

Something that I just noticed for the first time. Evelyne is US born.

She won her national championships, so I think it was a good decision by the Swiss federation...but they almost sent Anna in, since Evelyne only met the minimum TES requirements a few days before the deadlines (I think it was an event in NL).

andromache

Record Breaker
I would love LOVE it if Josh could make the podium. It's highly unrealistic no matter how well he skates given his starting position in the SP, but he's my favorite man at the moment. Top five is definitely doable though, I think. No matter what though, my dream men's podium involves six flawless skates--I hardly even care who they're from. Men's events tend to be splatfests even from the top contenders, and I really just want to see clean, gorgeous programs. A repeat of Four Continents would be excellent, but I want to see a healthy, clean Hanyu as well.

I'd also like to see clean skates from Adam, regardless of where he places. I don't want Nationals to have been a fluke from him, because he's capable of so much.

Also, I just rewatched Ashley's Nationals LP for the first time in awhile and it gave me chills. Can Liza and Ashley tie for gold? While Liza definitely beats Ashley in the jumps department any day, I much prefer Ashley's programs when she's on.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
definitely join the people in wishing clean skates & health to all

dreams dreams

Dream Ladies
1. Liza
2. Elena
3. Anna
4. Li
5. Miyahara
6. Kiira

Realistic
Liza
Lena
Ashley

Dream Men
1. Ten
2. Yuzu
3. Voronov
4. Javi
5 Han Yan

Realistic
Yuzu
Javi
Han Yan

Dream Ice Dance
1. Papadakis/Cizeron
2. Chock/Bates
3. Stepanova/ Bukin

Realistic
Weaver/Poje
Chock/Bates
Shibutanis

Dream Pairs
1. Kavaguti/Smirnov :love:
2. Pang/Tong :love:
3. Sui/Han
4. Tarasova/Morozov

Realistic
D/R
Peng/Zhang
Pang/Tong

But above all for Brezina to do justice to GoT music (he chose not the best version/edit though in my humble opinion) & skate clean!:party:

Yuzu to dance in gala with Radionova, Zijun or Kanako...
that would be seriously epic!
Aatually I'd applaud more ineteresting & creative gala performances i.e. with swapping partners, original EXs like Helgesson sisters @ Euros, interactions between skaters like Hanyu/Javi at GPF etc etc

Last edited:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Agreed. Eveline Brunner is lovely to watch. And on the topic of obscure European ladies, I'm wishing the best for Angelina Kuchvalska. Hopefully she can build on her good LP at Europeans.

But above all for Brezina to do justice to GoT music (he chose not the best version/edit though in my humble opinion) & skate clean!:party:
Oh Michal... A clean SP would be a dream at this point, regardless of what happens with the LP or scores.

CutieP

On the Ice
I'm just gonna do ladies podium pics:

1. Elena
2. Igorevna
3. Radionova

:eek: Wow!!! :eek: Triple sweep for Lena! :cheer:

Sweet :cool:

LRK

Record Breaker
Agreed. Eveline Brunner is lovely to watch. And on the topic of obscure European ladies, I'm wishing the best for Angelina Kuchvalska. Hopefully she can build on her good LP at Europeans.

Oh Michal... A clean SP would be a dream at this point, regardless of what happens with the LP or scores.

Well, trying to be opimistic, I tell myself that he's been doing the 3A well - and at Euros' he actually landed the quad as well - so "all" he needs to do now is land the combo as well... "Hope springs eternal... "

Eddie Lee

On the Ice
For USA.....
..........Podium finish for one of our ladies
..........Podium finish for at least one of our dance teams
..........For men, a clean program with a quad in both the SP & LP. If that happens, Jason or Josh might have a chance to medal!

..........For pairs from any country......my hope is that the technical mastery AND ARTISTRY of a clean K/S and P/T will trump quads of any kind by the Canadian pair (unless the Canadians have done an artistic turn- around)

Last edited:

Tutto

Record Breaker
Ladies:
1. Liza T
2. Ashley W
3. Anna P

Men
1. Javi F
2. Joshua F
3. Michal B

Not following pairs & dance but want P/C to win as their free dance won me over, re-watched it like 20 times

deedee1

Record Breaker
I know it would be unlikey to happen...but I WISH

Pairs:
1. Yuko/Sasha, finally!!! I LOOOVE their two programs to death. :love:
2. Pang/Tong One more podium finish to close their glorious competitive career in front of their home crowd! Please skating ogds, please. :bow:
3. either Sui/Han or Peng/Zhang who skates better in FS. I'm simply amazed and excited how much these have improved especially artistic/presentation-wise since last season! Indeed. :yes:

Alba

Record Breaker
Dream Pairs
1. Kavaguti/Smirnov :love:
2. Pang/Tong :love:
3. Sui/Han
4. Tarasova/Morozov
5. Zhiganshina/Gazhi

I think it will be impossible even in dreams for Zhiganshina/Gazsi to place 5th, or any place, in Pairs. :biggrin:

Schismadoodle

Spectator
Men
1.Yuzuru Hanyu
2. Denis Ten
3. Joshua Farris :cheer:
(sorry Javi you can have the potato :biggrin:)

Ladies
1. Tuktamysheva
2. Radionova
3. Ashley Wagner

Pairs
1. Kavaguti/Smirnov
2. Pang/Tong
3. Duhamel/Radford

Ice Dance
1. Papadakis/Cizeron (sooooo gorgeous :love:)
2. Weaver/Poje (sorry not sorry)
3. Shibutanis :yay: pls beat chock/bates