Talk to me about gymnastics in Rio | Golden Skate

Talk to me about gymnastics in Rio

MalAssada

Medalist
Seeing as next year's summer Olympics is being hosted a mere 2h plane ride away, I've made my mind about watching the Gymnastics event. The prices were released a few months ago, and I'm wondering about which section to buy, and if paying for the finals is worth it.

Prices for the Event Finals:
A section: 900 reais, roughly 290 dollars.
B section: 700 reais, roughly 230 dollars.
C section: 380 reais, roughly 120 dollars.
D section: 260 reais, roughly 85 dollars.

The Qualifiers are a little over 2/5 of the Final prices.

I am more interested in Ladies, the only event I particulary don't love being Vault. Which section do you think is good, considering good view and price?

PS: I was unable to find the seat map in my preliminary research; I will try again later.

Thanks for any opinions!

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Are you going more to see gymnastics or get the Olympic experience? I think you may feel more like you got the Olympic experience if you got to finals.

As for seating, it may just be too soon to really make a final call on that.

Also, now be honest with yourself here, are you the type of person who is going to get there with tickets to qualifiers and then just *have* to get tickets to the final? Some people are like that, and many of them know full god damn well that they are that person. If you are likely to end up looking for tickets once you are there, just get them now.