This board needs NICE posters | Golden Skate

This board needs NICE posters

Golden Skate is a Forum for serious fans of Figure Skating. Topics which frequent the forum are Competitions; Scandals, Judging, Coaches, Costumes, Choreigraphny, Gossip, Mens, Ladies, Pairs, Dance, Japanes skaters, N.American skaters; European skaters, Elsewhere skaters, and Music.

however, if a poster's interest is limited to Michelle and Sasha, GS can take care of that need too.

Cheers - Joe

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Angie... this is a simple plug for your board... it needs to be the announcements... where I am sending it now... sorry, sweetie!

Bijoux

Match Penalty
nice is innocuous

how about nice but honest. i'm good, nice, unknown, like Michelle but don't adore her. So how can I post gushy stuff-what for?

BB

Match Penalty
Joesitz are you Dick Button? You don't have to say so if you are because of the whole thing about not giving off personal information in the internet and all stuff. So maybe I should take the honor of joining the Michelle Kwan forum since she is my favorite and all. :rolleye:

Glacierskater

On the Ice
Just for the sake of debate...would Dick Button have enough time to post 18.9 posts a day, and be a MOD? I would venture to guess that he would not. Good question though...makes one think. :p

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't think I'd be able to mod side by side with Dick Button... we'd be arguing all the time over what he said commentary wise ;) LOL