2015/16 GPF to be held in Barcelona again! | Golden Skate

2015/16 GPF to be held in Barcelona again!

Krunchii

Record Breaker
How lucky for the Spainiards! They're a wonderful audience and I'm sure they'll be in for a treat again next year

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
How nice! I know that skating is becoming very popular there, and Spaniards are enthusiastic fans to say the least. :) Wish I could go, but it's not possible if I want to go to Worlds next year (and maybe Skate America...when do we find out where that will be?).

Pamigena

Record Breaker
You think it's too soon for me to make a room reservation? :party: Barcelona was super awesome last time. I actually already think about repeating that.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
i hope more Spanish figure skaters appear!
great news!

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
This is made of AWESOME and WIN!

I assumed it would be years before GPF would be in Europe again, so happy it's somewhere easy for me to get to, and Barcelona in particular - it was great last time!

You think it's too soon for me to make a room reservation? :party: Barcelona was super awesome last time. I actually already think about repeating that.
It's not too soon.
I know, because I've just booked... :-D

NaVi

Medalist
I made a comment a while ago that pointed out that it was insane to keep moving your big events every year because you can't reuse media strategies and you have to rebuild your social media presence all over again.

I hope they have it permanently in Barcelona... or in the US after 2016 Worlds.

Ituriel

On the Ice
I made a comment a while ago that pointed out that it was insane to keep moving your big events every year because you can't reuse media strategies and you have to rebuild your social media presence all over again.

I hope they have it permanently in Barcelona... or in the US after 2016 Worlds.

:yes:

Poice

Final Flight
So happy to hear this! I'll go to Barcelona one more time! Last GPF was incredible and I was so glad that I decided to go there. This time I just need seats closer to ice rink :)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Well, count me in. I had an absolute blast last December. Can hardly wait to return! Maybe I can get frequent flyer miles to Barcelona or something... That'll be the fourth trip in five years, oops!