Garrett Lucash journal entry! | Golden Skate

Garrett Lucash journal entry!

brenlynn

On the Ice
click here for a wonderfully written journal entry from Garrett Lucash!

It's quite long but worth the read. It's quite insightful, and I love when he says he has the best partner ever!! :love: He is such a great guy with a great passion for skating.

He does go into detail but it is interesting. I didn't know he had a nose problem and a former partner.

I think the team will be special, eventually. They both seem to want to be special. If Katie is not afraid of a Throw Quad then they will be a hot team.

I don't know if Innoue and Baldwin are going to skate agan. I do like Don and her partner but they too need work. Katie and Garret have a good chance to take the US Nats.

I wouldn't mind the Red Sox winning the American League Pennant but the World Series is reserved for the NY Mets.

Joe

bronxgirl

Medalist
Joe,
I'm sorry to write this to you, but as a Bronxgirl, born and raised, I most protest. LETS GO YANKEES!:D

brenlynn

On the Ice
bronxgirl said:
Joe,
I'm sorry to write this to you, but as a Bronxgirl, born and raised, I most protest. LETS GO YANKEES!:D

oh yeah!!!

GO YANKEES!!!!!

garrett and i talk a lot about our conflicting interest in baseball teams :laugh: