Pug Day! | Golden Skate

Pug Day!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
pugnics are SO MUCH FUN! I missed the opening one in Anchorage this year... but I plan to not miss anymore!

Aloft04

On the Ice
Maddy looks very fetching in her jaunty little hat! That looks like such a fun day.

It's been about a year since my dear old Malamute died, maybe I'm due for a doggy.

Your daughter is adorable too - does she resemble Johnny Weir as much as she seems to in the photo??

Aloft04

On the Ice
It's not working...two out of three make her look like Johnny Weir's sister. She's adorable!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks! That smile has cost us THOUSANDS so far--and she just turned 10! Actually, she's been through a lot of misery with all the dental work/orthodontia but has really been incredibly brave about it. I guess the good part for her is that she will be ALL DONE with braces by the time she is 11!

Yazmeen

On the Ice
Thank you, thank you for the PUG FIX!!!! I grew up with three different pugs. They are just the sweetest baboos!!! We have cats now and our schedules just don't permit the care necessary for a dog, but I hope to enjoy another pug in our family when we retire.

Hug a Pug!!! It'll do ya good!!!! (By the by "Pugnic?" I love it!!) :love:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah the Pugnics are huge here in Alaska... people come from all over the state (no small feat) even people from the villiages own pugs... it's crazy... I am friends with the lady who runs it and every year she gets "stuck" with being interviewed by the Anchorage Daily News.

We also make a huge showing at the dog walks across the state... I missed them this year... but there should be more later on in the summer!

PUGS RULE!