Kimberley Locke's New CD | Golden Skate

Kimberley Locke's New CD

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Just received my copy of Kimberley's new CD (thank you Amazon.com)...........great songs and get this....Toni, are you listening, she does a duet with Clay....smart marketing, although the songs included by Kimberley alone are well worth the price of the CD.................42

mike79

On the Ice
I've heard mixed things about this CD. The general feeling I get is that the first half is horrible and that the second half is just great. I hope that all of the songs aren't as bad as 8th World Wonder.

I really miss Kim performing on AI. She was the epitome of someone who grew during the competition.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I liked all of the songs on the CD and I really like "8th World Wonder". I hope it does well for her. After hearing Clay and Kimberley's duet, I think the final two should have been these two last season.........42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I know they sing together... and dad really wants teh CD... but wont be caught dead buying it :rolleye: so I dunno... I'll wait till it goes down in price or something... I never was a huge fan of K-Lo... and I am sure I can find the duet somewhere online if I really need it :laugh: