Favorite Food | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Favorite Food

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Must have CHOCOLATE!!!!!

I hear ya.......sometimes don't you just want to open the top of a Hershey's squeeze bottle of chocolate syrup and just let it ooze down your throat! (Who needs ice cream........wait, I do!!!!!) 42

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I'll join that pizza crowd--cheese & mushrooms for me.

Also love eggplant lasagne (but I'm the only person I know who makes it) and freshly baked bread & butter. I could down an entire loaf in one sitting... which explains my current membership to Weight Watchers!
:D

RoaringMice

On the Ice
I love tuna salad sandwiches with sweet pickles mixed in and a slice of tomato. On an onion roll. With nice potato chips.

SusanBeth

Final Flight
I am an unrepentant carnivore. I love steak in every form and recipe. My Mother's fried chicken is positive proof of a loving, benevolent God. My dh introduced me to Mexican cuisine- fajitas, enchiladas, homemade tortillas and all the side dishes... yum.

I probably don't have an artery that isn't half clogged, but I love my food.

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
RealtorGal said:
I'll join that pizza crowd--cheese & mushrooms for me.

Also love eggplant lasagne (but I'm the only person I know who makes it) and freshly baked bread & butter. I could down an entire loaf in one sitting... which explains my current membership to Weight Watchers!
:D

My greatgrandmother used to live beside us and baked bread everyday...yum! When we got home from school every afternoon she would have warm bread and butter waiting for us.

I love eggplant parmesan. The first time I made it it was horrible. Unaware that eggplant will soak up as much oil as it is given, when I browned the slices of eggplant I used an entire bottle of olive oil:eek: After everything finished baking I had bubbly cheese floating on olive oil and eggplant!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Have you ever tried frying eggplant? Yummy. Slice it thin, coat it in breadcrumbs or flour, season, and fry in olive oil............to die for..........42

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Show, fried egglant is fabulous. For my eggplant parmesan I take the breaded, fried slices of eggplant top with a very light layer of marinara sauce, then cover with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, and bake until bubbly and brown.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
John King said:
Well,there's eggs 'n bacon;egg,sausage & bacon;egg & spam;egg,bacon & spam;egg,bacon,sausage & spam;spam,bacon,sausage & spam;spam,egg,spam,spam,bacon,spam,tomato & spam;spam,spam,egg & spam......:laugh:

(~singing~)
SPAM, wonderful SPAM, splendiferous Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam...
Thanks for the gratuitous Python reference!
Rave

Chele615

Rinkside
Ice cream is definitely a good thing....Ben & Jerry's Phish Food!
Chicken Parmesan Pizza
Mashed Potatoes
Chicken Fingers
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
marymotormouth said:

Toni - what are sour cream noodles?

I think I've had to explain this before... and I'm horrible at explanations

you basically take any sort of noodles (not spaghetti noodles though) and you cook them then after they're ready you put butter on it, some parmesian cheese and lots of sour cream... yummy

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
rusalka said:
any type of icecream(except chocolate), with cinnamon on it

Also very good in this category, tho it sounds strange --

Orange sherbet with caramel topping. Yum!!:D

Labogh

Rinkside
Anything vegetarian, something Chinese, rice & wok, pineapple-ham pizzas, rye bread, fruit juices and any form of chocolate. Yum.

Oh and salads, like Greek, mozzarella cheese with tomatoes and oregano, pineapple/grated carrot etc.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Favorite Foods

Pizza, Mexican (especially quesadillas, chile relleno, fajitas, & enchiladas), Chinese (lo mein dishes, Hunan, Sezchuan), Italian, wrap/pita sandwiches, falafel, salmon

Hot & Sour Soup, French Onion Soup, Broccoli & Cheese Soup, Cream of Broccoli

Grilled vegetables, broccoli (served any way), roasted peppers

Cannoli - my favorite dessert! Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting, Cookies 'N Cream & Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Fruit - especially peaches, nectarines, watermelon, honeydew, blueberries

Last edited: