Ksenia Monko & Kirill Khaliavin | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ksenia Monko & Kirill Khaliavin

uhh

Medalist
Ksenia is not going to compete again. The Spanish fed have asked for Kirill to be released so he can partner Hurtado.

Mattieu

Medalist
Ksenia is not going to compete again. The Spanish fed have asked for Kirill to be released so he can partner Hurtado.

I wonder if they will let him go given the current bad state of Russian Ice dance?

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
That document is the decisions of the Moscow skating authorities, so not a release.

Not correct. FFKR asked the Moscow Federation of figure skating to consider a permission for the transfer of Kyrill Haliavin under the jurisdiction of the Spain Federation. And in p.4 the Moscow fed agreed. So, it's not an official release. But the decision is official and he will be released.

bramweld

Record Breaker
Not correct. FFKR asked the Moscow Federation of figure skating to consider a permission for the transfer of Kyrill Haliavin under the jurisdiction of the Spain Federation. And in p.4 the Moscow fed agreed. So, it's not an official release. But the decision is official and he will be released.

That was fast!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
How will be the future of Monko after her injury is healed? Is she willing to continue her figure skating career? Sorry if the question was discussed earlier.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I am very sorry for Ksenia that her injury was evidently career ending. She was still relatively young for an ice dancer, and I always did think this team had potential. However, I am happy Kirill has gotten a speedy release and do wish him the best going forward. It will be interesting to see what next season brings.

sneakers

Match Penalty
by some twisted fate, looks like her career is just much like her sister, a Monko curse ???
Maria Monko the old partner of Ilia Tkachenko also retired from career ending injury

big sister; now its small sisters turn :gaah:

jajoana

On the Ice
How will be the future of Monko after her injury is healed? Is she willing to continue her figure skating career? Sorry if the question was discussed earlier.

They say she has already started coaching kids.
Don't have any proof, just romours.

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
There's really amazing shots from their wedding on ksenia`s Instagram! I'm late but congratulations to this amazing couple, I hope they have nothing but happiness in marriage. :luv17:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi all!

I sent a PM out a few days ago regarding the Video Project. If you are interested in doing this team (or anyone else), shoot me a PM! :)