New Fan Fest Threads - Please Adopt an Orphan? | Page 22 | Golden Skate

New Fan Fest Threads - Please Adopt an Orphan?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
A fan thread for Keiji Tanaka is still missing as it seems.

That is right enough. The only thread specifically about him is this thread about an interview last season that he and Ryuju Hino did.

So, if you or anybody else wants to start a Fan Fest for him, then fire away :)

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just to let you know that I have just created the Fan Fest for Aiza Mambekova:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?63918

I should warn you that I have still to add in the video and article links. But, I wanted to get the thread up as soon as possible, as there seems to be demand for it.

EDIT: I just added Aiza into my Family Tree, and made a surprise discovery...

She is one day younger than my World Champion son, Martin Bidař! :shocked:​

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Wow! Great work! :bow: :clap: :points:

I have just added it to the Original Post of the index thread.

Thank you for making it. :thank:

All the best to him for this season! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

I really appreciate the detailed guidelines posted in the Fan Fest rules thread. I found your suggestions extremely helpful. Thank you for all your hard work!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
May I make one for Megumi Tsutsumi / Devin Dickey? (dance, Mexico)

Sure, if you want to create a Fan Fest for them, go for it.

By the way, I do realise that there have been a lot of new Fan Fests created the past few weeks, and I will update the index thread this week.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
When I became an Admin for the Fan Fest Forum, I decided that I wasn't going to adopt any more skaters. That my hands were full enough as it is.

But, after going on and on and on about 3 particular skaters for the past 2 and a half seasons, it has got to the stage that it would be strange if somebody else adopted the 2 that didn't already have Fan Fests. And now that one of them has just made her Senior GP debut, the time to act is well overdue.

So, this is my notice that I intend to adopt Anastasia Galustyan and Aleksandra Golovkina.

Just give me a bit of time to get everything organised. ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
Are Tatiana DANILOVA / Mikalai KAMIANCHUK still in need of an adopter? I had also resolved not to adopt any more for now because quite obviously I have a hard enough time with the 'kids' I already have but I enjoyed them all last season and then again this season at Nebelhorn, so I think they deserve a thread.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Are Tatiana DANILOVA / Mikalai KAMIANCHUK still in need of an adopter? I had also resolved not to adopt any more for now because quite obviously I have a hard enough time with the 'kids' I already have but I enjoyed them all last season and then again this season at Nebelhorn, so I think they deserve a thread.

Just checked, and the only Fan Fest whose title begins with "Tatiana" is the one for Volosozhar / Trankov. (I wish I had found out that you can order threads alphabetically years ago!)

So, you can fire away. :agree:

I totally understand what you mean. Most of my Fan Fests haven't been updated for well over a season. And I am currently trying to fit in making a Fan Fest post for the second skater I interviewed in September, because I don't want to upload the video until people are able to find out a bit more about her. (She's only 11 years old, so I don't think too many people will be familiar with her).

Hope all your children are doing well. Especially the real life one! :)

CaroLiza_fan

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Oh my goodness, puremagic I'm so sorry! Total brain fart on my end. Deleting mine now.