Do you ever have dreams about skaters? | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Do you ever have dreams about skaters?

sk8r4ever

On the Ice
I had one dream that all former and current Eteri girl had a competition together (Yulia, Zhenya, Alina, Sasha, Kamila etc.) and all of them did a quad packed program and I was in the audience and I threw a Sailor Moon plushy at Zhenya

NaVi

Medalist
I just had a skating dream and it woke me up in the middle of the night. It's the Olympics and Mao Asada skated her SP(I don't remember much about it now) where she did a 2A+3T, 3A+2T and some solo jump I can't remember for the SP. They gave her a score of 96. I was livid... that combination was not legal. I wanted to read the rules... and then I just woke up and realized it was a dream.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Just a few days ago I had a dream of Nathan Chen walking straight up to me in a supermarket produce section, and with that deadpan face asked me "why do you like Deniss Vasiljevs more than me?" :eekn: I woke up with a cold sweat.

madforskating

On the Ice
just a few days ago i had a dream of nathan chen walking straight up to me in a supermarket produce section, and with that deadpan face asked me "why do you like deniss vasiljevs more than me?" :eekn: I woke up with a cold sweat.

omg that is the funniest thing

I have had tons of dreams full of Brian Orser and Yuzuru Hanyu. Unfortunately, I don't remember most of them but now that I have discovered this thread I know where to write down the new ones so I won't forget them :biggrin:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
I had a dream last night, where for some reason, I was at uni (which I left ages ago lol) and outside was Deniss and a few other people. For some reason we all decided to hang out together, so we went to the flat above mine (my flat is the on the top floor... :confused:) which turned out to his flat somehow. We watched movies for a while and then I was really tired and started dozing off. And then he gave me a shoulder massage and a blanket and he let me nap on the couch! So sweet. And then it all went downhill from there, because my mother came in and she was on the warpath, like an Eastenders character, so I had to leave :sad4:

I had a dream that Evgenia changed coaches and has moved to my hometown. Then, because she had one year left of her high school she was attending my high school and I was like "Impossible, you can do it in my high school girl, it's so focused on studying. You have to attend classes everyday not what you used to do in Russia".

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
After over 5 months, I had another dream with Kevin Reynolds. In this one, it was a video or some advert about athletes not liking certain foods growing up and trying to make it more bearable. In the dream, his involved using siracha. Then in the dream, I was going to comment on it, but I got too scared. Then I woke up.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I had an oddly detailed one last night. I was in Colorado Springs for training, and Max was there. I kept running into him. And then he said he was going to compete again at the Colorado Championships, to compete for fun. He was wearing a costume in greys, in a harlequin style. (I wish I could describe it because it actually looked amazing on him.) We were teasing him about how if Colorado Championships went well he should consider coming back.

TBH I mostly woke up and went, "He really should have worn a costume like that during his career because it looks amazing!"

rikaquegira

On the Ice
Recently I dreamed I was watching Wakaba's new SP, "Energia"(which unfortunetely in real life I have not), and she did the "shimmy shoulders" again, like she did in Gipsy Dance so I was like "urgh, not again!" and I didn't like the program at all.
:laugh:

Fluture

Record Breaker
Well, I was so worked up when Evgenia came in second in the SP at the Olympics that I dreamt somebody told me I only needed to fly to Pyeongchang to show her my support and she would win. Because I couldn‘t get a plane ticket (I don‘t know why but for some reason you had to be at least 65 in my dream to fly on a plane ??) I quickly decided to rent a helicopter (??) and fly there all by myself. I nearly crashed and drowned in the ocean because I had hung up my skates on the propeller (I don‘t even skate) but I somehow managed to land exactly in front of the ice arena. But then I suddenly realise it wasn‘t South but North Korea where I had landed. They didn‘t allow me to leave but I was able to trade my skates for my freedom and a ticket to South Korea. Apparently they have a tunnel as a connection so I managed to run over to the ice arena where I finally found Evgenia‘s team. Unfortunately it was only Eteri because Evgenia was warming up on the ice and she forbid me to talk to her and said she‘d lock Evgenia in a tower forever and call her Rapunzel (yeah... I watched Tangled with the child I babysit the day before) if I didn‘t leave. But Alina managed to distract Eteri and I could sneak in and look for Evgenia. I found her and she made a photo with me and gave me her autograph. In the end she won the Olympics while Alina won silver and Carolina Kostner bronze. You can‘t imagine how happy I was when I woke up. Until I looked up the results of the competition that had happened while I was sleeping and found out Zhenya had lost and Caro hadn’t even medalled. It seriously crushed me😂😂

Yeah... Pretty weird dream if I think about it. And even more weird that I remember it so clearly. I think I‘ve had dreams about skaters or skating before but I don‘t really remember any of them.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had a dream that I somehow participated in an international skating competition. I think it was in Lake Placid. Despite me having zero experience in doing jumps and spins and real life. And naturally I did sloppy.